Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, Relax & Sleep, 60 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I bought these for my dad who complained of irregular sleep and insomnia. He was only using them for few days and his sleep was never better. Sometimes mum also use them and they are not addictive at all. I’m planning on ordering them for myself as I have night shift duties and often struggle or lack of sleep

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Most herbal sleep supplements had not been too effective for me in the past. So I was pleasantly surprised when I took just one of these to fall asleep fast even from the first time. On top of the usual sleep herbs like valerian/ lemon balm etc., it has added 75mg each calcium and magnesium plus L-theanine. Perhaps these extra ingredients are the reason why this formula is more effective than the pure herbal combo for me. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

A high quality, all natural sleep supplement with an excellent blend of herbal ingredients that work better together. Some of my favorite ingredients in this formula are: Lemon Balm, Valerian Root, Passionflower, Skullcap, Hops and Chamomile. It helps me drift off to sleep. And I also take it during the day to ease the pain from my diabetic neuropathy and Fibromyalgia. The Valerian Root and Catnip do give off a strong aroma in the bottle but I don't taste it when I swallow the pills. Just make sure you take them with plenty of water.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Unlike a few other supplements I have tried, this one stays effective even after taking it a few days in a row. Sleep quality improved. Am about to repeat purchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

these tablets are really good. I find it hard to find a good herbal sleep tablet, and these really do help me alot. I always buy!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Awesome product, before I was taking OTC sleep meds and melatonin. the quality ingredients help me fall asleep and usually stay asleep. also the dosage of just one, is great

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i tried one tablet and yes it help me to sleep lately. Not sure if can be use every night. But i happy with my purchased

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Very good sleep aid that I've been using for years. I take it whenever I want to have some extra help getting a good night's sleep. It does not leave me feeling groggy, but rather works in a gentle, natural way.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It only has a mild smell and taste, so it’s much easier to swallow than other types I’ve tried. Makes me sleepy in about an hour. Definitely recommend if you are having trouble with sleeping.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I take just 1 most nights of the week and am asleep 5 minutes later, sleeping deeply and restfully. I know a lot of it comes down to routine but I normally have minor insomnia and this has helped more than I could have imagined! So happy