Page 1 - Reviews - FutureBiotics, Selenium, 200 mcg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love these supplements. I use then everyday because I have thyroid issues and it's recommended to get selenium everyday. Been using them for quite some time and very pleased.

584524d8-738f-40f3-94fb-b400e210cc5f
Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a quality product with a great minerals and contains a high quality ingredient. the supplement size is very reasonable, plus the package is delightful and benefits as well. I don't detect any awful taste. this composition is great for those who have some.deficiencies. my friend says it helps reduce her asthma-related symptoms. I would recommend!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

If you want to lose weight - Increase Selenium to Lose Weight and Boost Health at the same time. You can also get selenium from grass-fed red meat, tuna, eggs and walnuts — although in lower quantities. Seaweed is also rich in selenium. I take 1 capsule everyday. No side effects.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This is a very good product with a great quality and contains a very good ingredients, the size of this supplement is very good compare to the previous one i have used before, l like the package of this brand it came right on time and am enjoying the benefits very well. l will reorder for more of this brand because of the taste is very nice with good composition also. Thank you...

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I've bought this product in August 2021 and I've finished up the entire bottle. The capsules are tiny in size and easy to swallow. I like the packaging, the bottle cap is properly sealed to protect the supplement from moisture. This is most affordable Selenium supplement I've ever found. Best for the value! Love it!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

good quality ingredient, package size is optimal. taste fine, health benefits are good as well. a good supplement to anyone trying to get the benefits from selenium. follow the frequency on the bottle, for optimal intake of minerals. composition, deficiency, symptom. good quality ingredient, package size is optimal. taste fine, health benefits are good as well. a good supplement to anyone trying to get the benefits from selenium. follow the frequency on the bottle, for optimal intake of minerals. composition, deficiency, symptom.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Really good small size of the capsules. Therefore, they are very easy to swallow. No bad taste at all. My husband and I have been taking Selenium vitamins for the last two years now as a composition of our diet.

b7a0a66d-6d7f-4fe8-bc7b-c3c18a87b8c6
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

FutureBiotics,Selenium is a great little size of the containers. Thusly, they are exceptionally simple to swallow. No awful taste by any stretch of the imagination. My significant other and I have been taking Selenium nutrients throughout the previous two years now as a piece of our eating regimen.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I ordered this because I am mercury toxic and selenium helps to get the mercury out. It is also very good for my thyroid issues (caused by mercury).

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

... of much-needed selenium in our modern world of depleted soils. I live in The Netherlands, where selenium and other vital trace minerals like lithium and molybdenum are totally lacking. Although I don't supplement regularly with selenium, I always increase my intake before and after visits to the dentist or similar situations where there are lots of chemicals in the air - like a new office or apartment building, or where people have new furniture or carpeting...