Page 1 - Reviews - Gaia Herbs, Black Elderberry Syrup, 5.4 fl oz (160 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent supplement. I love the taste. The taste is rich and not too sweet. My husband and I took a spoon every day when we had flu. I believe this helped a lot. The price is a bit higher for me. But since you get an organic, rich, and quality immune booster, why complain, right?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Gaia is off the charts in amount of elderberry mixed w cane sugar water & you take 1 spoon & there’s more in bottle.. So cost per once & quality I would recommend Gaia. Disclosure; I am in no way a trained expert I just read the ingredients side by side because I’ve purchased both brands.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup because of all it benefits. Great packaging, it boosted my immune system and help cleared my lungs at great supplement, great taste and extremely beneficial . This a must have to improve your respiratory health. If asthma and bronchitis are your concerns, try it today! I love iHerb excellent quality and fast delivery. iHerb is my go to for all my herbal product purchases.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This elderberry is on the thicker side. Taste yummy. Price is good. I always can trust Gaia Herbs for quality. I started taking elderberry after reading up on the benefits. I have arthritis and I truly think it is helping. I have not taken any Advil in several weeks. I still wake up with some stiffness but during the day I can't say I have pain. Will continue with 2 teaspoons in divided doses.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The best tasting elderberry out there. It’s super potent and the dose can be easy adjusted for the whole family. My toddler takes it, my older son and the adults too. I’ve been using it for years... I swear by this stuff. It’s not filled with sugar and other filler like many other brands. It’s a bit pricey but worth it.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a great pure syrup, I love it. It has its unique berry taste. Whenever I feel under the weather, I take a teaspoon to relief my discomforts.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I order and reorder this elderberry syrup for ten years now and it never disappoints me. The kids want to take even when they are sick. Its tasty and helpful.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

So tasty! I love how this isn't overly sweet. It's silly to take something for your health that just ends up messing up something else (google the consequences of sugar spikes). I highly recommend this syrup!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This elderberry is wonderful. My daughter and I will continue to take this for ever. I love that it's organic. It is packaged great. The health benefits are outstanding. The price is good too.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great taste, a little bit too sweet for adults though. When you swallow with water, it is okay. Not sure if it is really good for immunity but at least I would take it daily during the Covid-19 pandemic.