Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Probiotic Formula, 180 UltraZorbe Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This appears to be the very best probiotic available anywhere. I trust the company. It was founded by a man who suffered fron Severe malnutrition and Crohn's disease and he recovered primarily by the use of Soil based organisims, [SBOs], an earth sourced probiotic. He got well. It is best used with Betaine HCL and digestive enzymes for severe cases of malnutrition and dysbiosis. I suffered from these and I'm taking these three items to get better. SO far, so good. The quality of the ingredients is completely dependable.

b4daf88c-a2d3-43af-ba1a-b16e1b6c50e6
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Recommended by friend, bought it and have taken the product for 3 weeks. Have found it helpful and no more constipation problem. I am already down by 1kg in my weight and will continue to monitor its helpfulness for my weight gain and constipation. Good product and did not cause me any burping or after taste. I am able to swallow the capsule easily.

eb6e1e15-0fe5-4f85-9d20-dfc4eedc56d1
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The probiotic is the good bacteria in our gut , without it the immune system will be weak. Now days, the supplement of Probiotic is mandatory for maintaining good health. Primal Defense is an excellent product, taste good and with natural ingredient high quality. The size can be up to 216. I forgot to mention that the probiotic's benefit, it helps digestion and absorption of the vitamins and minerals from your foods. If you find this help ful please upvote so more people will benefit from reading this.

acc03e24-5e72-4004-aa17-8ddbe6979e5a
490aec1c-36fb-4042-ac11-a7d010e10022
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have tried a lot of probiotics, but this is by far the best in terms of effectiveness. It's a little expensive. But it also means that it is an excellent product. You really get what you pay for. I hope I can afford it on a regular basis. It is certainly great for the stomach, for increasing immunity and well-being of the body. The best probiotics for me !

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Have used this brand in the past with good results. But I also want to praise IHERB for their incredible service. Orders are dispatched about 20 minutes later, usually arrive in 10-15 days (Europe), no hassle with customs, taxes pre paid, exceptional shipping costs, great prices, regular promotions! What more can I say? I'll be a regular and loyal costumer of Iherb and will recommmend it to everybody.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I'm now on my second 90 capsule bottle of Garden of Life, Primal Defense, Ultra, Ultimate Priobiotic Formula (quite an impressive name for a product). I have found that it has improved my digestion, given me more energy and improved my moods. The Vegetarian Capsules come in a child-proof, brown glass bottle to keep them from being affected by light. One capsule per day is the recommended dosage which seems to meet my needs effectively.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Primal Defence Ultra is miles beyond other probiotics on the market. With their soil derived multiple bacterial strains, it seems to achieve a better result than other probiotics I’ve used over 40 years. When I first discovered Primal Defence as a powder many years ago, it became apparent that their product had a much more pronounced effect than the competition. This however, also came with a much higher price tag. The positive effects on digestion, bloating, water retention, bowel movements & mood did make price an easy pill to swallow. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Second time purchasing this. Great option for vegetarians as the capsules are vegetarian. There are many probiotic supplements and can’t conclusively one is better than the other.

9ef9601d-c076-4798-b777-79ddad94d11d
7fd692db-3b48-4862-bd1e-d5b210132786
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

These probiotics are amazing! They have made a huge difference in my digestion. They contain various strains that work together. I take a therapeutic dose and have not experienced any negative side effects. I will probably take these long term since I’m seeing so much improvement in my IBS. The quality And ingredients are great!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I did a lot of research and this was recommended for IBS. It seems to be working great. It's great that this doesn't need refidgeration, so i can carry them with me when I travel. No stomach or intestinal irritation with taking it. And my BM's are regular.