Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Iron, 30 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My mom is undergoing chemotherapy for her ovarian cancer 3rd stadium. before consuming this supplement, she always had blood transfusion due her low hemoglobine. She started consuming this after her 2nd chemo everyday after meal. And guess what? She can maintain her hemoglobine level above 10! There's no side effect either which makes it very convenient to eat. Highly recommended!

6f3024bb-f0c8-450a-a001-a6bc02732eb5
dd0347ff-e25f-416e-841b-3fb0f0f17784
Posted on May 7, 2022

First time customer to iHerb. I actually have a slight Iron deficiency and needed an iron supplement. After doing a little bit of online research for a site where I could purchase this, I came across iHerb. I ordered the RAW Iron. Raw, meaning no synthetic binders, fillers, or artificial additives. As far as ingredients, it also has the benefit of Vitamin C, B12 and Folate to help promote the Iron absorption. Also no added constipation. Took one capsule in the morning as I just received my delivery. So far I’m very happy with my purchase. Pricing was reasonably inexpensive, and the quality (as far as I can tell) outweighs the price tag. All the bottles came in the manufactures packaging. Can’t wait for my second order!

40b7711d-4fab-4578-86fc-891e2a56e38f
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

It did made me feel good/better when I took it. I'm low on iron and b12 . did not cause discomfort. maybe a little constipation. at first I took it in the mornings but it was uncomfortable cause you need to take iron on an empty stomach and wait at least 2 hours before drinking coffee. so I take it before bed time and make sure not to eat 2 hours before. but it's only 30 serving in a bottle so it's expansive for me. will try it again in future. I guess I could take a few a week when my iron level increases. definitely felt like a good product.

06110ae2-e5e0-4721-8186-9aa95350e1cf
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have been taking this product for a long time now raw iron is great if you have low energy and the quality of this product is excellent the ingredients are top shelf packaging is always done well as this is a glass bottle if you lose energy in the middle of the day this stuff is amazing for men or women highly recommend

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

very happy with this product, this is my first bottle, good size and package, i definitely can feel the effect from taking this vitamin, more energy for every day life, ingredients are just amazing, also quality is pretty good too. I am taking those daily, 1 time a day as per instructions on the bottle. Doesn't have any taste. Lots of benefits for my body!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

These vitamins really help with my low blood count. My blood cout use to be a 6 and now it is 11. I love that this brand does not cause me to feel constipated. If you have low iron and have a vegan or plant based diet, these capsules will be great for you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I always felt tired due to low iron. I have taken many different ones but this one truly helps me and I can feel the difference for sure. I dont feel tired anymore like I did when I didn’t take iron and when I took other brands. Good price here at iherb as well for these popular brands.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is a fantastic brand!!! When I take this brand, my iron levels have never been higher. My iron deficiency is no longer a problem, and I'm not losing my hair in clumps. I'm energised and excited to try this brand. This product's components and quality are outstanding. I've told a lot of people about them.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am partial to Garden of Life products. I love that they use a whole food iron that is easy and gentle to take. Additionally, I like that this is offered in one capsule which makes it easier when on-the-go. I tend to buy the Healthy Blood option by the same brand more often because it divides up the iron dosage; however, I think they are both great products and I will buy both again.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I have been getting this iron for years because it is non binding and you can eat it on an empty stomach. It really helps when you aren’t a huge breakfast person. I’ve needed iron to help with sleepiness in the mornings and energy throughout the day and this form of iron does the trick. Plus it has other good things like probiotics added which is so helpful!