Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW One, Once Daily Multivitamin for Women, 75 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

High quality multivitamin that has helped me with energy, digestion, and meeting the daily essential minerals/vitamin recommendations. I've noticed clearer skin as well and appreciate the enzyme+botanical blend in addition to all the vitamins and minerals. No taste issues and you just have to take one average-sized pill each day. Overall very happy with this purchase. Please like this review if you found it helpful. Thank you

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love that Garden of Life sources it's vitamins from REAL FOOD! I will never take synthetic vitamins again. Highly recommend and very much appreciate that dosage is only one pill per day - so many others want you to take multiple pills - that's too easy to forget. One pill is perfect.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

By far the best multivitamin there is for women. It is very gentle when you take it on an empty stomach and gives me a nice all round energy to power through the day. The ingredients are of high quality and the pills are very easy to swallow. I will be a continuous customer for sure.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It's the second time ive bought vitamin code for woman. Its very convenient than you shoud take 1 per day! Good price and quality! And special grateful fof raw pils!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Got recommended this product and have been eating it for the past year. Good product to get the natural boost each day. Just that over time the capsules will discolour but I don't think that will be an issue... The cap is a bit hard to unscrew on the first try so had to get my dad to open it up with his muscles hahaha.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I truly like this Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Formula much better than their original 50 & Wiser formula which needed Four capsules for One of these formulas. Also, these vitamins have no aftertaste whereas the other ones had a rather sweet sickening aftertaste. I am very happy with this Raw formula!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been using this for about 6 months now and I feel great. I was excited to find a multivitamin that was NOT SYNTHETIC. The ingredients are 100% plant derived all RAW ORGANIC fruits and vegetables. Best quality available. The bottle size is great, at 1 pill daily it will last 3 months. I also use Garden of Life Organic Meal. I am confident that by using these products my health has greatly improved.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have only been taking these for about 8 days but I realized yesterday that I actually have energy and my appetite has picked up. I am 73 and usually have no energy due to Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia. More energy is a dream come true. I have been trying different daily vitamins this past year and decided to try Garden of Life and pay a little extra. I know they are a trusted brand and without the usual needless fillers found in other brands the ingredients seem safe. I am pleasantly surprised to feel a difference this soon. I believe my search is over. Taking only 1 per day also makes it easy to remember and the raw probiotics and enzyme blend are an added bonus. I do think what makes these vitamins work so well is the use of raw organic vegetables and fruits to supply the minerals,vitamins and antioxidants needed for all around good health.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love these! I love that I only have to take one a day and that it doesn’t turn my urine a weird neon color like some other multivitamins I have tried. There is no after taste and I don’t burp up any weird flavors either. It’s also an easy size to swallow.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Gave this a try for me (39yo) & my 77 year old beautiful mom to know what’s unique and special about it. Got curious with this brand, due to the clean ingredients - 19 vitamins & minerals from whole foods, raw fruit veggie blend, and raw probiotics & enzyme blend. The main diff vs the men’s version is the addition of IRON. Iron is esp helpful if you have anemia. It has no nasty fillers, binders, & other questionable ingredients, which is normally the case for OTC brands esp from where I reside. Mom & I neither encountered any negative side effects nor did she say anything wow. (We’ve been taking other multivit & supps prior to this brand). Mom is still relatively healthy for her age. Likewise for me. Praise God! Overall, this is a good clean brand and would definitely reconsider repurchasing this, as I have confidence in the clean, organic, non-GMO, non-synthetic ingredients. Those are considerations in choosing a product. Give this a thumbs up if you found this review helpful 👍😊👍