Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Vitamin E, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I've never taken any Vitamins other than Calcium Ascorbate. I recently read about the benifits of taking Vitamin E Supplements for women. So far I'm happy about this product because it's vegan. But for now, I'm trying to be careful so I'm still observing how my body will react in the long run.

4b786824-5feb-465a-88f1-a4ccf5b50f46
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

A great product for recovery and overall health. As an athlete I really notice a difference in my recovery time and vitality when taken after an intense workout too. The high quality clean ingredients and no artificial fillers is also a big reason in why I choose this brand. I really like that it is independently tested and verified for potency too. I hope you found this helpful.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was finding for E - vitamin without soy. This one matches my expectations at all! I also feel effect on my skin which is usually very sensitive and dry. Package as usually from this brand is done from dark glass. I recommend this one vitamin E and will also buy more for myself in the future!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love Garden of life products. They always add enzymes to their Vitamin code products. This is one of the best Vitamin E products. Great ingredients. Great benefits for the skin and hair as well.

2c2dfb20-d28b-4ee7-9313-e7d4d34086b9
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Started taking them 2 weeks ago and happy with the result. Also like the components what’s in it. That’s all you need to take every day to feel good

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great set of vitamins for women. Can’t say what immediate results I had but feels like hair are more shining but I also take other supplements at the same time. Will buy again soon.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I tried few times, if you have cold stomach should take it with ginger I suggest, as I m easy to have diarrhea, so if I take all fruits supplements and it didn't add any warm fruit like ginger or turmeric in, my stomach will feel unwell and diarrhea. so you need to know your body! Not many people knowing it, as it is Chinese yin yeung balance. it's very important to know otherwise you are wasting the supplements and hurting your health. if you like my comments please give a like! I will share more information on next item!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This Vitamin E is vegetarian and is well absorbed by the body. I use it daily

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Helps me supplement the vitamins needed in the day to feel healthier, fresher and more energetic

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I am a vegetarian and appreciate these raw food Vitamin E nutrients are vegetarian.