Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Puffs, Puffed Grain Snack, 8+ Months, Strawberry Apple, 1.48 oz (42 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality is good Ingredient: non GMO thats matter Taste: plain with some flavour Use: easy grab with his hands Size: star form Package: need improvement, because it didnt close well, you must change to another snack pots Benefit: for his grabbing development Age: my baby is 6 months old Serving: after lunch Frequency: thrice Diet: many flavors Flavor: strawberry

d6f20688-0d96-401a-b4b9-4440282734b9
cf0b4a3d-b8b3-4cc1-aa4f-55664217f80b
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

41d3ce9e-c5a5-4eff-8676-a4c981679849
54f9c03c-b2b1-4ef9-8f0b-85a5422b5cb3
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Yummy tasting strawberry apple flavor puffs that our little ones age 2 love. We serve this as a snack some days, and the little ones will polish everything off really quick! Size and package is great, we can cover the lid back and keep it in the fridge for freshness and it'll still remain crispy. Will be getting more to store for them.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

My 14-month-old goes crazy for these puffs. He's been eating them since he was about 7 months old. The little star shapes are good for training a baby's pincer grip. Item arrived sealed and intact, and expiration date is more than a year away. Price is also more affordable than getting them in-store. Overall very pleased with the purchase and product, thank you!

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

the best puffed snack for babies in my opinion (and my babies). I've tried others and it doesn't compare to this one if it's the taste and if it's the freshness of the product. my children love this very much and don't want to eat the other brands.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My kid loves it. The texture is just good for him. It has multiple vitamins for healthy development and calcium for healthy bones and teeth. The pack suggested to start giving on certain months of your baby; just give little at a time to check the allergy or any side reaction but my baby liked it so much. We add this with baby formula and feeding him.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Bought these out of curiosity (for myself!) and gambled with the apple flavor . It tastes delicious! A lovely light snack when I’m stressed and/or studying. It tastes like Cheerios but slightly more milky. You can use it as snack even if you're 22 years😂. 10/10! I can see why babies love these.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality is very good. Gerber is a very good company for these things. Tasty and delicious, my niece was very happy eating it. He liked it do much. Ingredients are good and healthy. Taste is good. Size is a bit little than what I expected to. Package is good and sustainable for long time.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

one of the favorites of my baby! :) will definitely buy again. it is organic and yummy and because of the packaging it is easy to take out when we need a snack for the baby or if we are in a restaurant we can just pop it open and the baby enjoy eating it with us. we tried many many flavors and all are great! the quality is also great and the ingredients is perfect. I can tell it tastes good because it's one of the flavors that my baby enjoys at this age and the size of the serving is perfect. the frequency of using is once daily but it depends on your baby's diet but it sure has many benefits. :)

Posted on May 13, 2022

I’ve brought all flavours of these “puffs” from Gerber. My kids absolutely love them, simple and easy to understand ingredients for those with allergies (like my kids), lots of flavours to pick from, smell great, size is perfect for little hands, packaging is good also because it’s a lid (prefer this) not resealable package. Will definitely buy again.