Page 1 - Reviews - Gerber, Teether Wheels, 8+ Months, Apple Harvest, 1.48 oz (42 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good quality and taste good for 8+ month age baby. But ingredient contains sugar, so for mothers who are selective please take note. Package is also unique and light. Product flavor is quite mild, good for snacking and teething. Serving size is ok, product can be kept for a few weeks.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

one of the favorites of my baby! :) will definitely buy again. it is organic and yummy and because of the packaging it is easy to take out when we need a snack for the baby or if we are in a restaurant we can just pop it open and the baby enjoy eating it with us. we tried many many flavors and all are great! the quality is also great and the ingredients is perfect. I can tell it tastes good because it's one of the flavors that my baby enjoys at this age and the size of the serving is perfect. the frequency of using is once daily but it depends on your baby's diet but it sure has many benefits. :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

I made the mistake of giving these a bit too early to my son. even though the packaging says 8+ months, my son definitely wasn't ready to independently eat these till he was 9 months. I still prefer the teething wafers over these as they are less messy but the down side is they don't have any nutritional value like the teether wheels

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

These are a great treat that last a bit longer than other teether snacks - bubs usually needs some time to chew on it so it keeps him occupied while practicing his self-feeding skills. It has a pleasant taste and love that the ingredients are all listed clearly. The packaging also keeps the product fresh and there's a great amount in the container too. Can't fault it at all!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good taste and flavour and ingredients my daughter liked it the quantity is enough but I wish the prices less for such size it is useful and suitable for age of 10+ months packaging is excellent 👌 in general the benefits are so good I usually serve this amount in two times

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It tastes good but not too sweet according to my adult palate. And ingredients looks acceptable! My daughter loves it since she was a crawler and even now as toddler. She also has fun with it and likes to look through the holes in the wheels. Good quality teether- It's tidy to eat (no sticky bits on hands) and the best thing to have when she's hangry and food hasn't arrived at the restaurant!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 10-months old baby