Page 1 - Reviews - Giovanni, Salt Scrub, Cool Mint Lemonade, 9 oz (260 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I find this scrub is the best in summer because it leaves your skin with a tingly cool sensation from the mint. It is hydrating enough to use in winter but if you're cold, it will make you feel a wee bit colder for a few minutes. I like to exfoliate my legs with this prior to shaving, you almost don't need shaving cream as the oil stays on your leg and act as lubricant. Very nice light scent that comes in with the citrus first and then the mint, but overall, not overpowering. I love how it makes my whole bathroom smell fresh after my shower. I used to get this at Wholefoods or my local health food store but now it's hard to find, so I was very happy to see it on iHerb for a good price.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great scrub for summer. It really has the refreshing feeling, and makes you feel cooler. I’ve started using it in winter, but immediately realized I have to put it away till it’s warm outside. And it was a good idea, it was really nice to go outside of the shower, feeling the skin colder than the air outside.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Cooling as name suggests smells incredible leaves skin a little oily so you need to wash with shower gel after works well though getting rid of dead skin.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Smells super lovely of lemons and peppermint! I adore that aroma. And it has strong cooling effect that last about 10 min. Minus is not enough scrubbing effect.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

First time using it i was thrown off by the after affect of the cooling mint on my body. But the second time using it i enjoyed the feeling😍

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I loved the texture and it gives you very very cooling effect even after rinsing it off. I’d recommend to try it.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Nice scent. Overall love it but prefer the chocolate one more.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Flavor is the best. Much better than chocolate. The size is standard. Easy to use, no need to bathroom after long time😊

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love the smell keeps me energized and fresh sometimes it makes me itch but i guess im over scrubbing !

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Love it I feel fresh and clean when I used it