Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Superfood Puffs, Organic Grain Snack, Sweet Potato & Carrot, 2.1 oz (60 g) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These were awesome in so many ways. They loved the taste and really enjoyed eating these and it kept them busy when I needed them to sit and be quiet for a little bit. The taste is just slightly sweet but very mild so it's perfect for little toddlers. Just make sure to keep the lid on or store them in an air tight container as they do get stale if left out.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My kiddos love these. They are easy for them to eat. They taste good. They're an easy snack. My toddler loves to walk around with his snack container and tease our dog with these (who, incidentally, also loves all the puffs he's ever managed to nudge out of little hands).

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Nice, quality product. Suitable for infants and toddlers. My son is chewing these since he was 1 year old. I have tried almost all flavors and all are good. I usually mix them and he eats em all. He absolutely loves these little round puffs. When he is moody and does not want to eat food, I serve him handful of puffs and he fills his mouth with them.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My boy like it and he can easily take it from the box! Taste good, good ingredients, size good, I personally do not like the packaging because it is not for single use and if i give to my boy, he will continue eating (it shows this is nice but not good for him if he eat too much)! I like to use this when we are at home and no more snack. Due to the size, i do not bring this outside. So far all item received are with good quality :)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

My baby loves it! I usually give him after he’s done with his meals. I’m so happy that he have started learning to eat on his own, I can finally give him solid food without being too worried if he will choke.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The best puff and one of the best flavours. Value for money. Love how they used the best ingredients. No wonder it taste so good!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It’s an awesome one, tastes not sweet at all but my baby loves it. High quality and good size to use. I like the package and size too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All of my kids like it. Good for toddler for training their little fingers. And my 4 year old girl still enjoys eating it as her snacks

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Repeated purchase. Liked that it’s not too sweet as compared to other brands. Expiry date is also decent. Most importantly, an opened Bottle is also able to hold its freshness for quite some time.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

These are great little snacks for the baby to keep him occupied while he was waiting for his meal, but they don't have very many nutrients/calories and are not filling, so treat it as such.