Page 1 - Reviews - Health and Wisdom, Magnesium Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I have been using this Magnesium oil for about an month . I will apply the Magnesium oil on the back of my knee after jogging . It really helps to ease my knee discomfort after run. Sometimes I will apply on the bottom of my feet too. Is good, will continue to use

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My experience has been that it increases blood flow, while decreasing the frequency or intensity of muscle cramps. I use it for leg and foot cramps at night. I've discussed use of topical magnesium oil with my primary care physician. She was interested in my positive report and said that it would not cause ill effects when used on skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This is great. I bought it to smooth out the after effect of seizures, which i get from time to time. I thought to put it on different muscles that otherwise get pretty stressed out. In the end, its too salty, stingy for that. But some other reviewer mentioned using is on your toothbrush to get that salt into gum pockets and i found that it is amazingly true! My gums -- after about a month of use -- are definitely improving. I just add it onto my regular toothpaste -- really creates a feeling of CLEAN.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

this product i just add a few drops directly to my soles every night. i can help me relax and fall asleep easier. moreover once i have neck pain. i put it on my neck. it also helps relieve my pain. i originally bought it for helping my eye dark circle issues, but seems it will take longer time to see the effect.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

bought this to help with body aches/muscle cramps because i work out a lot and get sore quite easily. it definitely itches a little on certain areas and stings when it gets into my eczema spots but it goes away after a while and you can definitely feel the difference when you don't use it!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is even more effective than the other two brands for magnesium oil spray. Bigger bottle too. It tingles, but I could feel the oil penetrating through the skin. It's good for a calming effect (cardio, mood, etc.) and to balance calcium levels (as I take a lot of Vit D and Calcium, with Vit. K2). I will buy again.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I am amazed how using this product relaxes tight muscles and more importantly, I have the deepest sleeps the nights I put it on my body.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love this oil ! I use it before bed to have a restful sleep. I also tested it on my scalp and it helps my hair grow! I also mix it in my bathtub for maximum relaxation

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Very good product. Will take a long time to finish. i saw a few people dilute it with water. i didn't but it work fine!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I’ve tried to make this myself with magnesium chloride flakes, but Health and Wisdom has the right formula, so I prefer to order this bottle. Helps calm me for sleep, and makes my sleep more restorative.