Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Echinacea, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
BD
Posted on May 17, 2022

You just squeeze one drop of this echinacea extract into 4 tablespoons of water and drink it between meals ( once or more than that a day ), then you can boost your immune system with no trouble. It tastes fine. No undertaste. And what is surprising is that they really DID used to use the echinacea extract in the old time Europe when we still had not discovered the antibiotics today. So, the extract is known as safe and natural antibiotics.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I'm a true believer with this Herb Pharm brand. I have found no other brand that compares. And I've tried them when my brand was out of stock. I've used this for the last thirty+ years for my family. I tell everyone, I mean everyone about this product. If I feel anything coming on, I start taking it in all the water and tea I drink, and not alittle, alot! For faster absorption, I add a dropper full with water in my mouth n swallow after 2-3 mins. My colds are no longer than a few days in length. Had the flu once or twice n it was only a few days also. I'm so glad I found this product and it's one that's always in my house. Alot cheaper than all the crap on the store shelves that aren't good for you, which I have not purchased since I found echinea.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is my first purchase from iHerb and I am extremely satisfied. It's been years since I used echinacea and this is a top of the line product. I use it daily and sometimes more if signs of a cold start. This is a great immune booster. I will continue using products from iHerb in the future.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love echinacea for fighting colds. We use it with the first sign of a sore throat. I really like this particular brand as well. I love I-Herb!! I try to order every supplement from them. The prices are always fantastic and the free shipping with a $20 order is amazing!

BabyBaby
Posted on May 18, 2022

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

This product was recommended by my husband’s acupuncture therapist to help build his immune system up. She had a low immune system and said this is a supplement she took. We both have taken it for the last two years and have stayed healthy during that time so I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take it when my throat feels not good. Usually, I feel better after 3-4 times taken. Excellent!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great for fighting off cold symptoms and supporting a healthy immune system.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Always my go to for ech bc no alcohol Got here promptly

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I always take this with Supper Immune Boost to help me avoid the illnesses that are prevalent during the winter months