Page 1 - Reviews - Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Haircolor Gel, 4D, Golden Chestnut, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have been using this product for several years now. One of the best part is you can use less or more if necessary without wasting the whole box. The color stays on for soo long. I only have to re-touch my roots every 8 weeks or so. Also it doesn't have the strong smell like other brand. Best product I've use by far!! Love it and highly recommend it!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

i have a very thick and fragile hair, I'm using this color for years, the result is always perfect and it covers my grey hair too

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Excellent grey coverage. Lots of colours to mix and match so you can get exactly what you need. I colour full hair every 3rd time and regrowth touch ups between.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

The girls like the color and the fact that this tint is natural and will not damage the hair/scalp. Safe option and good product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This product is easy to mix and apply. Does not have that strong stinging smell like other hair dying product. So no damage to the hair

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Bought this several times. Smells good. Doesn’t damage hair like other hair dye. No chemical smell. This colour covers grey.

cc118933-a31b-4e4d-af57-7990a043d3c8
Posted on Aug 14, 2020

I have been using this product for several years. It’s so easy to use and I get 2 applications from each box. The other great thing is unlike other hair dyes, where you have to throw away any left over product, this one has 2 bottles and you mix equal parts of together but then can keep the rest which is really useful for little touch ups. I always get compliments on my hair colour and even my hairdresser is impressed. Great grey cover too - and no nasty chemicals- highly recommend !

Posted on Nov 14, 2020

I have been using professional color from a beauty supply place for many years. Decided I would try this more natural alternative, and I’m glad I did. In the package was everything you need except application method (color and developer, gloves, after color conditioner, detailed instructions). This is quite fluid, and I used a bottle with a comb distributed cap. This made the process very quick and easy. The color is nice, covered gray roots completely, and (according to my husband) hair smells nice and not chemically as it had when using previous color. I also like that you don’t have to use all, as color and developer come in separate bottles with screw on caps - and can mix colors as well. Directions go into detail on all of these elements.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Coverage is not as good as 4N but it got a bit golden shade. My scalp didn't feel itchy after using it.