Page 1 - Reviews - Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Haircolor Gel, 6C Dark Ash Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I am at the age of 40s, Asian, have been using Herbatint for a few years to cover grey hair, recommended by my friends.  The main reason I like Herbatint because it's ammonia free  , its simple packaging, and can still be used after the bottles are opened (can use twice for short hair).  It doesn't irritate my scalp, no strong smell. The results are always satisfying. You can see the photos below, it's around 4-5weeks after my hair dye, the coverage is still okay. My original hair color is very very dark, after dying my hair with 4C + 4N, the shade is still satisfactory, and the color won't become dull. It doesn't make my hair rough. Please click THUMBS UP if you think this review useful :)

1d7719a9-5148-4d60-9e83-1eff84c86357
7b459fd7-1ed8-4123-89df-277613fde4b9
Posted on May 13, 2022

I’m using this hair color since one year , the scent is nice the quality is great , the size is good I use sometimes for two times as I color only the roots , it cover gray hair I mix 6n + 6c it gives a great dark blond near to brown color ,the package is well designed with cloves and shampoo and conditioner to use after coloring , the benefit is great my hair shin again my scalp is calm as there no chemical in it and sure it moisturize my hair , happy to find this natural product to dye my sensitive scalp .

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have used a few bottles already and keep recommending to my good friends. My mum has lots of white hair and it covered so well, specially if you buy a darker color. It is natural and safe, it is a bit pricy than other brand in the market, but it worths. By the way, if you have more hair or longer hair (a bit longer than shoulders) you need to buy 2 bottles for one time. So the contain is a bit small for longer hair

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've used Herbatint many times, I've found it's the best option to color your hair without damaging it too much, my hair feels pretty smooth after using it. This time I bought the shade "Dark ash blond" but the color was pretty dark for it to be blond, it was more of a medium-brownish color.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have probably tried all the hair dyes that exist in the market that do not contain ammonia. this one is probably the best, though the most expensive one. The color lasts about 3 weeks and contains healthy ingredients. both haircolor gel and developer contains 60 ml which is enogh for me for 2 applications. (Other similar products contain only 50 ml).

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

WOW! This is the best hair color I have tried! I have about 70% gray hair, and this hair color paints over every hair. Holds perfectly! Paint the roots every 2 weeks, use with 5N. Please like