Page 1 - Reviews - Herbs Etc., ChlorOxygen, Chlorophyll Concentrate, Alcohol Free, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Listen, excellent is an understatement. I’m on my 3rd but now. First was a 29mls. No wonder this product gets sold out in a few days. THE BEST CHLOROPHYLL EVER!!! As a medical doctor myself, I could feel the oxygen in my body improve. Improved colon health. No morning breath. No body order. The cleansing cleansing agent out here! You still here? Go get it! Just make sure you use a STRAW so it doesn’t stain your teeth 🦷.

ffbe651b-aafe-4a70-a2e5-dfd1bb86f5ae
Posted on Jul 19, 2021

This is my first time trying chlorophyll, I looked at many reviews on many chlorophyll products and I can say I made the right choice. It really doesn't taste like anything, honestly maybe just a little bitter but it's hardly noticeable, after a while I dont even notice it anymore. It's really good! First time drinking it and I already see how it makes me more energized, honestly I tried this during *that time of the month* and my cramps were GONE. I'm not sure if it was the chlorophyll but I don't feel tired anymore, I can fall asleep so much easier than before. will repurchase 100%

9dbd6385-8721-42be-adcf-e90bf4574c3c
Darene
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I had 18 drops in a 500 ml water bottle. It did not taste that bad. You better be careful because it stains permanently. It is a good idea to drink it with a straw. I felt nothing so far so I’m happy I didn’t feel any cramps like some reviews reported. I’ll be using it daily and I’ll update you.

094133d7-dcd7-4844-bad4-8cab894961e2
8a5bd0cf-11b5-4aea-8df4-8ea789a4c7b7
a57acc4a-0c8f-4ede-a251-42a55f349c36
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Extremely satisfied. This is my second bottle, I drink it first thing in the morning and it definitely has a positive effect. The directions state to take it twice per day, but I only do it once and it feels enough for my needs, the bottle lasts for a very long time. I can feel more energised, probably due to the increased oxygen in the blood that chlorophyll causes. My skin tone got much more even and the skin got firmer overall. Chlorophyll supplements are actually chlorophyllin, which contains copper instead of magnesium, and according to my research this additional copper can have a negative effect on zinc levels in the body, so I make sure to supplement with zinc to avoid any negative effects. The taste is absolutely bearable, especially since I dilute it in a lot of water. Please leave a positive vote if you found this helpful, trying to save some money❤️

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It’s a very good supplement for the overall health and energy levels. The quality of both the product and packaging is amazing, dropper is very easy to use. Taste is not overpowering, just slightly herbal with a hint of sourness. I personally really enjoy drinking it. This supplement helps with my anemia and a nice bonus that it freshens bad breath. Better to drink with a straw to avoid any teeth discoloration. Doesn’t need to be refrigerated.

fe15578e-43a5-4146-afbd-4abc12d1fcc9
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This was recommended by a YouTuber. And I now highly recommend it! I'm taking it to build my blood iron stores having faced iron deficiency anemia from heavy periods for years. By the second day of taking this supplement, the headache and fatigue were gone. The taste is earthy, ground almost. I love it. Very tolerable non of the side effects of iron tablets or other preparations. This here is one of the many reasons I love iHerb. Quality ++++

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I love that this chlorophyll is concentrated and very practical. The taste is good and easy to take with water. It's a great addition to your routine in order to take good care of your body. I noticed an immediate difference as far as body odor and breath... I would highly recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Thanks…This a first time purchase item for me. I actually needed it yesterday & Today for low hemoglobin levels to combat fatigue. It works after being in my system since earlier this morning. Honestly I’m hoping it will cause me not to have anymore tiredness or fatigue at all the longer I use it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I’ve just finished my first bottle, would drink first thing in the morning, 1/4 of what the manufacturer recommend for a daily use and I felt a definite effect! My overall state improved approximately 15 min after taking it, and my skin became so much firmer and healthier. I definitely recommend this product and would like to continue using it. I want to warn people though that Chlorophyll supplements are actually Chlorophyllin, which contains copper instead of magnesium and can potentially accumulate in your body over a period of time. Please be aware of this.

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Oh my God!!!! Yes!!!! I love this chlorophyll. I started seeing results immediately. I drank it before going to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I noticed I didn’t have morning breath. My morning breath is usually horrible. Just being honest. But no morning breath. The longer I took it the more I noticed my BM didn’t smell. My skin started clearing up. Nails are growing longer. My breathing is better. No negative effects so far. I’m not bold as other to stop wearing deodorant. I’ll just take their word for that. Lol!!!! Highly recommended.