Page 1 - Reviews - Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Unscented, 3 fl oz (88 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The scent is barely noticeable. The size of this deodorant is worth its price. Personally I feel the deodorant does its job. It does not stain my clothes. The smell is same as the scent, it barely register on me. I used the deodorant everyday in the morning after my shower routine. The packaging make it easy to roll on. Quality wise, this deodorant is good for frequent usage.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I can't tell you how many times I have tossed out stick deodorant. Mostly because the odors changed and didn't keep my smell out. Another problem was that it was sticky and left a residue on my clothes. I even made my own, from coconut oil and baking soda. But that was too greasy. Remembering I used roll-ons a long time ago, I decided to buy this. And I have to say, it's wonderful! Non-scented means it won't change, it's effective in that it keeps my smell at bay, and it doesn't stain. Please keep this product; the price is great, the quality is great, and it's just what I need.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've tried a lot of brand but unfortunately, still not working for me. And finally this Home Health,Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant, Unscented and it works perfectly for me. Answer prayer for my daily problem. I will definitely buy more this product and still on this brand.

3b006e71-e1ab-45d2-b401-ccfec9838e82
Posted on May 19, 2022

no harsh smell,very little fresh scent thatbdissappears fast, perfect for working out high quality

f15dca24-c4da-4409-bfda-0833ca77eed3
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I like it, it is good product has no smell, good quality, great size .

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Unscented and works soooo well. I’ve used this for 15 years and will never stop.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

One of the few natural deodorants that work and are available without scent. No more interference with my perfume

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My favorite deodorant, and although labeled unscented, it has a mild lemon-y smell which is nice. Works well.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

works well and I like the fact that it is not sticky.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Bought this for my tween daughter and it's helping with the odour and stickiness.