Page 1 - Reviews - Hyland's, Nerve Tonic, Stress Relief, 100 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Hyland's is a quality Homeopathic company that has been around since 1903. Now that's impressive ! They use quality homeopathic compounds that have been used for 2 centuries to help benefit bothersome but not life threatening conditions . Their composition is clearly stated on the package with no surprises or side effects. Within a few minutes these slightly sweet little tablets dissolve quickly with no yucky taste. They work well and are safe for almost everybody. Give them a try when you need relief from an anxiety provoking meeting or for test taking. You'll be glad you did.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've been using this for almost 6 years. I started taking it after my house caught on fire and I was staying in a hotel room for weeks while they repaired my home. I needed a little extra help being calm after the fire. Since it helped so much I take a dose every night at bedtime.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I have used these Hyland's Nerve Tonic tablets when I needed to calm down. I particularly find them useful before I go to the dentist because they have helped my anxiety levels. I recommend that you give them a try if you are looking for something to calm you down without harmful side effects!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I usually take it before going to sleep for a deep a peaceful sleep. If I am haven’t a stressful day I will take it. I feel it keeps me calm and relaxed. What I love about this product is that has active ingredients and it is not full of fillers or sugars.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought these for my wife. She uses them as to reduce anxiety to allow her to sleep. We tried to find these in Norway and Sweden but could not find them, so iherb is a good trusty source.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My husband feels anxious quite often. This is effective. It is also make sense for taking tablets when necessary, compared to supplements that require daily intake.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have used this nerve tonic for several years. Whenever I get stressed, these pills are a great help. And the quick dissolve tablets are great for when you don't have access to water to swallow them.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I’ve re ordered these more then one time. They are great and always great when you are nervous or stressed. They just take the edge off

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

These are amazing, I will always repurchase them. If you struggle with anxiety or that restless/can’t switch off feeling when you go to bed, these really help. They help to mellow you out without any grogginess, at least for me. I find them gentle but effective :)

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Looks exactly like the xanax i used to take, and i also use it in the exact same way, as something to quickly calm me down when i am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Works pretty well. Good value