Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
BD
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Bought this for my kid. He is an high function aspie. I explain to him that his will help him in stabalise his mood, as he tend to over react. I also notice he lost some weights. He express himself better, ask more questions, talk more and eagerly participate in all chit chat sesson... he used to be quiet, timid and dont know what to say. I notice tones of improvements, i think this is only 1 of the supplements that help. Will repurchase

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I started taking this supplement at the dose of one capsule every day (500 mg), gradually increasing the dose to three capsules a day (1500 mg). Some days, particularly when doing exercise, I felt as if I had more energy and motivation. Other days I felt a bit anxious and unable to focus. Most days I didn’t notice anything at all. The capsules themselves are easy to take, and have something of a vinegary smell. If you prefer to open the capsule and take the powder by itself, it is extremely sour (similar to vitamin C powder), but not at all unpleasant and is easy to take with water or juice.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Jarrow fan here. The doctor recommended l-carnitine, this felt the best choice. I’ve tried another one but came back to this in the end 😁

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Great Antioxidant which I combine with N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) and Alpha Lipoic Acid. This makes it part of a great Antioxidant and Anti-ageing combo. The advantage of beeing non-GMO makes it a perfect supplement!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I took this supplement steadily while exercising. In fact, I took it with arginine, but I didn't know why, but my fatigue was low. I want to buy it again next time.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

a responsible formulation which does not contain rice powder as a filler. rice powder contains arsenic which is carcinogenic. improves muscle movement. may aid in peripheral neuropathy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

at first I was skeptical, but after a few days my brain was off the charts, no more brain fog and overall good mood also.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Love this supplement. Use it all the time. Dosage just right and you get more for your money compared to cost of smaller strength. I love the vegiee caps as easy to swallow. The bottle size and quantity just right.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I cannot recommend acetyl L-carnitine enough. Great supplement for overall helping the processes of healing, health, energy, strength training, gaining muscle, and reducing inflammation. Combine with a healthy diet. I take this together with R-Lipoic acid, as it is a good combo. Jarrow produces high quality supplements with simple ingredients.