Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein Powder, Unflavored, 32 oz (908 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I bought the product for protein intake after my fitness workout. I chose whey powder with a natural flavor because I prefer natural ingredients. The taste is fine. Sometimes I add fruit to a smoothie or add to my coffee. The packaging is very convenient to use and store. There is also a serving spoon. Good price and only 18 calories per 100 grams! I put it on my regular shopping list. Recommend! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You

f18df1f8-d528-4528-9223-6c5efb4f29f6
ddd6fc86-9249-4bb1-84ab-1aaa5d3477f9
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Looking to lose some weight and build muscle so I purchased this powder to add to my morning smoothie. It blended incredibly well and was tasteless. I purchased this brand because of the quality and no added sugar, which I avoid at all costs. iHerb had the best price and super fast shipping. I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is the only protein powder I use, and I have used it for years. I like the Unflavored because I make a lot of different smoothies and only want the ingredients I use to flavor them. This has no discernable flavor of its own. The 18g of protein keeps me satisfied from breakfast to lunch. This is a quality product, and at 32 oz, you get a lot for the price.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This powder is easy to blend and has a nice creamy taste despite having very low sugar and milkfat. It's been a gem in my journey towards fitness, and along with regular gym workouts and cardio, has helped me make strength gains and lose ten pants sizes in a shorter amount of time than I thought possible. Replacing carbs and fats with protein seems to be a great key to keeping satiated and still energetic.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love the fact that this product has only one ingredient which is milk! The other brands have so many ingredients that I don't even know how to read which is worrying to me because I like to know when goes in my body. Thank you iherb for this product. may it stay always in stock! I will be adding it to my smoothie so I don't have to worry about not getting enough protein .

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have been using Jarrow formulas Whey Protein for several years . Every day I make a green smoothie adding Jarrow formulas Protein . I love my smoothies and don't worry about not getting enough protein . I always order enough jugs to get free delivery .This time I used iHerb because of the best deal available for the best quality Whey Protein !

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I love veggie more than meat, so starting to build muscle is not easy… Thanks to this protein powder, I gain a bit of muscle now. Since it’s tasteless, I simplest add it into soy milk right after workout. Get a blender bottle from iherbs too! It’s so friendly

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

We put a scoop in the breakfast oatmeal and it's a simple way to keep up with the essential amino acid without eating whole lot of stuff and this one especially safe to consume without worrying about toxic chemicals and artificial sweeteners.

8ea9645c-3965-4be3-8ecc-e332ae6431a3
16d0d97d-c727-4a77-bd17-060ac66811b6
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Package arrived as planned. This whey supplement aids in giving support for muscle mass in my workout and training. This quality product with no artificial flavor and sweeteners added help to control weight gain. Together with a strict diet, it boost overall fitness. This whey concentrate tastes better than whey protein isolate because of more fat in it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This powder is very bland, but is good for extra protein without extra sugar. It is only whey protein. It's great to use after a workout. I mix it with fruit and milk for added taste and smoother texture. It does separate if you let it sit too long. It's a good price for the amount and size of the container.