Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Body Wash, Invigorating Rosewater, 30 fl oz (887 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is amazing, It's great quality, and a big size as well, I came on here looking for a lotion for this because the scent is sublime. The brand should definitely make one! I really like the rose scent it's unique, kind of powdery and very calming. perfect for daily use and suitable for all ages.

Posted on May 18, 2022

So far I love how gentle this body was is for sensitive but dry skin. It has a lovely rose scent that lasts a really long time. I find I can use it multiple times throughout the week with no issues. The package size is huge! I have a feeling it will last a really long time.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I enjoy the lightly scent of rose when using this body wash. It’s a great quality, and size. The benefits are feeling fresh and invigorating. Great use in sensitive skin and very gentle. It doesn’t make my skin extremely dry after use. No products lost in packaging. Appreciate the gentle smooth feel of the skin after use.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

During the worst of the covid time when we have been washing our hands continually, I ended up switching our regular kitchen hand wash for this bigger Jason body wash in Rosewater scent. This is a really nice soft and authentic smelling rose scent with a tiny bit of a citrus and the warmth of the emollient ingredients. We have sensitive people in the house and this is a great product for those who love a scent without needing an antihistamine tablet. This was is very creamy and lathers a lot so I have found that as soon as there is space in the container, I add a little filtered water and shake it up really well. A tiny pump goes a long way so this actually feels like a great value for hand wash. And best part of all, it does not irritate sensitive skin the way so many others can. The container is very sturdy so we just only wish Jason would make a refill pouch to help reduce waste but otherwise we love it!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This body wash has wonderful scent. It is gentle on my sensitive, dry skin and makes me feel great! It truly is invigorating! It's a high quality product that is perfect size. It is easy to use, and it came well packaged. I like that the product is not tested on animals and does not contain any harmful substances.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

After discovering the Jason hair and bath/body products years ago, I haven't reverted back to any other brand. Knowing that I am not putting harmful chemicals, not only onto my body, but into our home's septic system is an added benefit of the entire Jason line of products. The Rosewater scent of body wash is, by far, my absolute favorite -- not too perfumey!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Very good smell, quite liquid and non-ceramic texture, does not feel enriched with moisture, but a small amount is enough to wash the whole body and feel really clean and smells good. Its ingredients are high quality and the price relative to my country is really cheap so in my opinion it is a recommended and affordable product

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I absolutely love all of Jason’s body washes. The rose scent is definitely in my top two. Leaves my skin feeling soft and the large size is excellent. Great foamy lather with no filmy feeling. Definitely will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

it's a great body wash I've tried several different scents from this brand I'm a personal fan of rose it just makes me feel elegant. another favorite was the citrus scent.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I found the scent pretty calming but I LOVE the scent. It's light but definitely present. it's a convenient size for not having to reorder too often. My skin is moisturized with no residue.