Page 1 - Reviews - Knorr, Vegetable Recipe Mix, 1.4 oz (40 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Of the three types of Knorr, this is my least favorite. I follow the directions on the package and it really turns out delicious. Convenient packaging, good quality. I liked the idea of ​​adding cream cheese. The advantage is that it is prepared quickly when there is no time to cook. Quality ingredients, excellent taste, recommend. The amount is enough for 2-3 servings.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It was the first time I tried a recipe mix. The descriptions sounded interesting that it could be the seasoning or a bowl of vegetable soup. The taste is like usual stock if you mix it with just water (the photo shows how it's like after 10min cooking). Unless you add ingredients like the 2nd or 3rd suggested recipe (as shown in the reference picture on the package), you won't get a nice soup/dish that can cheer you up. After adding some suggested ingredients to the stock, it became similar to Campbell soup. It's good though, I expected I could be lazier. It can surely help you to customize ur creamy soup or flavorful dip but not suitable for lazy me. What I imagined was a big pack of dried vegetables and a small pack of seasoning, and then it would become the green dish in the reference picture by simply adding water.

8c50a920-439e-4596-92c7-67370ccb1277
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Of course you can just make a regular soup with this product adding just water, but it gives a boost of flavor for many many dishes! Yesterday I made a spinach stew, something similar to my favorite Indian dish palak paneer. You just sautée 1 Italian tomato & 2 cloves of garlic, and then add 1 bunch of cooked and processed spinach, this Knorr mix, 1 can of heavy cream, 200g of mozzarella cheese, 1 generous tbsp of butter and salt and pepper to taste :) That’s it!! It was the most delicious meal in the world. This product is super versatile! :)

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I'm so glad this is available to buy in Japan! I like it so much, I use one package of this for every group dinner I go to. Just pair it with fresh quality ingredients and sourdough bread and you'll crave the taste forever! It makes enough for 5 people +

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Delicious! Used this to make spinach dip for a party. It was a huge hit, guests even asked if they could take some home! This is my go to for when I make dip. Absolutely great tasting. Highly recommended to use for your dip needs at your next gathering or party. Shipping was fast too

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This soup had more vegetables than I expected, I thought it's just spiced water, but it actually includes vegetables and they taste quite nice. The ingredients and calories look ok too.

93b20b38-0828-462a-b029-0f90e5540d90
6ef06b5a-1500-4614-b813-c66e48b2b13f
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Knorr is a trusted name that I often see when I'm in Central and Eastern Europe. I bought this hoping to make the vegetable dip on the front of the package, but when I got it I noticed that the easier use (from the back of the package) was as a base for a clear vegetable soup. And that's what I did yesterday. Very easy to make, four cups of water and the mix. I chose to add mushrooms and Japanese pumpkin. The result was tasty and reminded me a lot of how the soups are made in Europe (Germany eastward). Though, comparing with making a soup from scratch, I still prefer my own version better. Though it was nice to try and for people who want something simple, this product is cheap and will do the trick.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very tasty soup, quality product. Grated cheese and croutons can be added. The ingredients are of good quality, it dissolves quickly, no lumps remain. There's nothing better than warm soup. The package is enough for 2-3 servings. Pleasant aroma, excellent taste, I recommend.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Happy to find this product here. We have used this for vegetable dip since I was a child! Now we use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.Delicious and healthy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a staple in my kitchen. I use it for so many different things! To jazz up a dip, as a starter for a soup, to elevate basic white rice - yum! Always in my pantry.