Page 1 - Reviews - Kroeger Herb Co, CircuFlow, 270 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Have been repurchasing this very product for years. Especially appreciate that it comes in vegetarian capsules. I used to have to separate the capsule from the product, and consume with a spoon. Life changing and very happy with the product.

bb892041-42e7-4b02-80aa-f4467436607b
1c254ae6-d3d1-4b0b-9178-a31dfedb0016
f1e0b22e-a17c-445c-a4da-9087396586c5
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

For years, I would nod after during the day or night, particularly when in a class or listening to a speaker at an event. A woman told me to try CircuFlow. I am on my third bottle, and the nodding off at any time of the day or night has lessened considerably! I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great product! Was glad to get it in such timely manner!Reordered this product again & even got one for a gift as well, could feel the difference few days after taking it. Nice way to cleanse your heart for a month every so often !!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Recommended by my naturopath, to take with aloe vera juice. I will have another check up with her to make sure that the blood has cleared up well. Otherwise, i love this brand.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I've used this product for several years now and I can tell the difference after I have used it I believe it really does help clear the arteries and capillaries.

fjgun
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Long expired date 01 - 2025 medium size capsules easy to swallow. support stabilize my pulse rate.

a4ecf1ba-d704-42fc-ab8d-5e288e256cee
Posted on Mar 9, 2021

l have been taking this product for over a month and have had no more w..breathing attacks,,weakness and my arrythmia attacks have been reduced to zero..l sleep better as well...however l will keep taking it as my legs need more circulation..l also take rwo tablespoons of aloe vera gel 3 times per day after meals

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

Instead of taking statins (toxic effect, adversely affecting the production of CoQ10!) and aspirin (provoking the development of Age-related Macular Degeneration and possible internal bleeding of the vital organs) I take Serrapeptase, a natural enzyme that unblocks my arteries, and CircuFlow that keeps my blood at the normal consistency and maintains my arteries in good, supple condition.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

A bottle will last for a month. I noticed that after a week of taking this, my urine has some oil in it. Will continue to take this for a few more months before having blood tests to see any improvement.

14806572-bbd8-40e5-b285-bd4a55c92c05
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Highly recommended. Is it possible to have perfect Cardiovascular Function and Healthy Circulatory System without additional help today?