Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Cardiovascular, Liquid, 2 Bottles, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each - iHerb
BD

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Well... I have used Garlic products from Kyolic the last 20 years. The last 5 years I have used the Liquid version. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product as well as the product is reasonable priced. I sending of the product was problem free. I therefore recomend iHerb.

Posted on May 6, 2022

In my household, this liquid extract is a staple and has been for approximately a year. I use it on seafood, combination dishes, and pasta. We consume large quantities of it, which turns out to be expensive, but we all agree that it's worth. Its health-enhancing properties are simply a bonus. In short, benefits all around!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I have used this product for many years. I use it to get well when I am ill and as a general preventative, especially when I feel like I am getting ill. Garlic does not agree with me but I don't suffer any ill effects from this product. My mother also has used this product for many years and I credit it with keeping her well. It is a very high quality product and I always keep it on hand in case of illness. The liquid is not great tasting so I use it with empty vegetarian capsules. It will dissolve the capsules within a minute so you must fill and swallow the capsule fairly quickly to avoid this. Fantastic product!

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Liquid Kyolic is truly great, I've used it for many years. Lowered High Blood Pressure-------cleared within 1 week, a female of an 8months duration, very stubborn, infection, via internal topical application and oral use , --------and many other uses. have introduced Liquid Kyolic to several folk. & they continue to use it. I cannot speak highly enough of this product.!!! Kathi Mackay

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've read several studies done with this very same product which state this helped lower bad cholesterol, and it definitely helps to keep a healthy heart, so that's why I decided to try it. The flaor is not too bad, garlicky, but there's no garlic breath odour afterwards.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Help with cholesterol hdl and arteries without the garlicky smell, Rank second to fresh raw garlic. It would be helpful if they list the amount of garlic in 1/4 teaspoon.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Amazing product no after taste as I originally thought. Easy to digest. Was suggested to take by my doctor. Much better than the pill form. Two bottles great buy.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This garlic extract is fantastic for gut health. So pleased I can get it easily online as most health shops in NZ no longer stock it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Kyolic has been my go to reliable for years and this liquid extract never disappoints. I'm a stickler for quality and I'm aware they are too. The double pack is the best value.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Highly recommended to me by a doctor who has been using it for years. I am in my early 60s and keep myself healthy, yet making sure that my arteries are as healthy is something that I need to Kyolic for.