Page 1 - Reviews - Kyolic, Kyo-Dophilus, Daily Probiotic, 3 Billion CFU, 360 Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This probiotic is quite interesting. Almost from day 1, this probiotic almost had a kind of “vagus nerve stimulation” effect. My anxiety went way down, I woke up more easily with more energy, my tinnitus went away(which makes no sense). The problem with this probiotic is that it gave me gas, bloating, and constipation.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I definitely feel an impact from this probiotic. But it gives me smelly gas. I’m no sure if it’s improving my overall digestion and bowels, but maybe over time I’ll see an impact. They are the only probiotic I found on this website that actually has a really good description and stands behind its claims.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Kyolic is a well-known, well established Japanese company; I purchased this product because it is one of the few that contains Lactobacillus gasseri known for anti-inflammatory properties

Posted on May 24, 2022

All Kyolic products are top notch. They have put so much back into researching the effectiveness of their products and this one is great for immune health and digestive support.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Kyo-Dophilus is a great product. It really helps keep my digestion working properly. One a day is all I need and I really notice when I forget to take it. This product works.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

The pills are small and easy to swallow. When you take it on a daily basis, you see the difference. This is my 3rd purchase and will absolutely repurchase it again.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

One of my favorite probiotics. Easy to take! Great for digestive and immune support. Contains the probiotics I was looking for. I trust this brand and the quality of product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The capsules are small, so they are easy to take. There are plenty of capsules in the package, so the bottle will last a while. This probiotic is safe for people with histamine issues. It seems to be a good quality supplement.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

For someone who can’t take big tablets, these capsules are great!! They are tiny as and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

Lactobacillus acidophilus was initially categorized in the thermo bacteria classification of lactic acid bacteria based on their homo fermentative metabolism and ability to grow at 45 °C. Lactic acid bacteria are acid-tolerant and fermentative in nature. Human ecosystem is dynamic with changes in structure and composition being influenced by stage of life cycle, hormone levels, immune responses, nutritional status and disease states. Therefore, I select different species for probiotics intake.