BD

Based on 3,917 Ratings
3,066
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I bought this magnesium coz I have issues with the sleeping coz of hormones. I was sceptic at first if this mineral ingredient is any better in benefit for sleeping then other cheaper magnesium but after taking 2 capsules every evening for 2 weeks make me sleeping as a baby. Packaged is small, but capsules are size small and easy to swallow, it has no special taste. Packaged is small, but capsules are size small and easy to swallow, it has no special taste. On my repurchase list!

93c1da4e-2485-4d2b-90bb-33dcb7a543ec
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I find this to be a very good supplement to help me relax and sleep better. I notice I have less muscle soreness after exercising when I take it daily and find I can focus better on my work. I also find my digestion is better. I do wish there was a bigger bottle though. Happy with this purchase and hoping it continues to impress me. Taste and quality is good too

7edd392f-daf7-44e2-b10c-625c1f2c8d56
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

This really helped to improve my sleep quality without any side effects the next day. The magnesium bisglycinate chelate doesn't have the laxative effect. I like that the tablets have neutral taste and are easy to swallow. Great size of the package. I am very happy with the purchase.

fcced949-4aed-4951-a989-20a047065184
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

A local YouTuber mentioned magnesium glycinate or biglycinate for sleeping. The size is good for this bottle and I wonder if it’s ingredient can help my mother to sleep better. There are different magnesium products and each might have different function. Consult your doctor or pharmacist or healthcare practitioner if needed. Like this if you like it!

acf74419-2841-4376-88a9-68d7accbb795
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The product is very well priced considering it is a tablet product. Of course a magnesium bisglycinate powder from Now Foods is a cheaper option, but I went with tablets in order to not have to deal with the taste. Other than that the the chelated (amino acid-based) form speaks for itself, meaning the best absorbtion and no stomack issues with magnesiums forms like bisglycinate, taurate or l-threonate. Good job Lake Avenue!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

High quality ingredients and value for money! This helped me fix my sleep quality. It helps me to relax at night and get deeper sleep. The pill has no taste and the size is easy to swallow. It took a while to notice the benefits but I’d say it started working around 1-2 weeks of use.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This magnesium is the best I've ever used and I've used a bunch of different brands. Rapid absorbency and short list of ingredients. I like the way it helps me to recover from lifting weights and practicing my Tae Kwon Do. As I age, I would like to take care of my bones and my sleep has improved. I use warm water and fresh lime juice and stir well. The taste is beyond awful but it's worth it for the health benefits. My body thanks me each time I have some. It's cost effective as well.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Works as good as different brands of the same ingredient. I wouldn't say that this product is better than ZMA(which is zinc and magnesium aspartate, and vitb6.) But it definitely is a better magnesium than same ingredient with a different brand(Doctor's best or Now foods Magnesium chelate.) Doctor's best gave me a somewhat of an allergic reaction.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Most Mg suplements require 2 tablets so having 240 means you don't have to buy more as often. The price is good value for this formula. Oxides, citrates and carbonates may be cheaper but you get what you pay for. Also, this one has the iTest I'll buy this one again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is a new form of magnesium for me. I can't tell a difference, but think it is good to vary the types of magnesium we take over time so trying for now. I use to take only magnesium glycinate and couldn't tell a difference with that form either - but heard it was one of the most well absorbed forms. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it is in tablet form and I didn't realize it. I usually purchase capsules with the powder in it.