Page 1 - Reviews - Larabar, The Original Real Fruit & Nut Bar, Apple Pie, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Like all Larabars, this is delicious. I bought this and two other flavors because my son's favorite flavor, peanut butter-chocolate, has been out of stock for months already. This did not let him down! Highly recommended - healthy, no additives; everything a mom wants for her son and herself :).

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love Larabars and highly recommend them! The apple flavor is also very tasty and I like that it only has a few simple plant-based ingredients. I find these very satisfying and filling, more than other energy bars, because these have natural and healthy ingredients. They also tend to stay together well and don’t crumble or make a mess, so it is fast and easy to eat. Great product and great brand.

Rosy
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

These Apple Pie bars are delicious! So glad I could find natural bars that are actually NATURAL with no added sugars, oils or flavorings. Only 6 ingredients in these bars which are all healthy. The dates give these bars a natural sweetness but not too sweet because of the added nuts. And I really like the combination of the apples & cinnamon although the cinnamon is quite dominant. Bottom line, this is the perfect snack closest to mother nature. I will purchase again and try some other flavors.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I love how there's only 6 ingredients and there's nothing unnecessary that's added to these Apple Pie LÄRABAR's. So instead of eating a Pop-Tart or a candy bar, I feel better about my diet when I grab one of these. The taste is really good too - no dip in quality!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am not a bar kinda gal, but these are fantastic! I am eating them for enjoyment! I actually like these. You can taste the apples and imagine yourself eating pie! You won’t be disappointed!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Something I hadn’t been able to find in stores for so long. Missed this flavor. Will never be able to wrap my head around how something with such healthy ingredients is still relatively unknown.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These taste like apple pie in a bar. Great if you're missing apple pie as a gluten free person because you get the flavor without having to work on making some crazy crust. Plus, no added sugar!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Both my kids, who have very different tastes, love these bars. Good source of protein and the right size for a quick snack. And, the ingredients are vegan, so even better for the planet and animals :)

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Bought these with the coming fall weather. The cinnamon flavor pops and these are just a delightful snack! Always love Lara Bars, and this is a great flavor! Not too date-y

Kseniss
Posted on Oct 28, 2020

It has only few natural ingredients and it’s not too sweet. The size is perfect - you can take it with you anywhere:) 4 stars, not 5, since I can add more nuts to it😄 I love nuts a lot. But it’s a fruits snack mostly, so can’t expect many nuts in there.

f51870cd-fafb-40de-b23a-505bde0ad4cf