Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, MSM, 1,000 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Personally, I notice great results in my nails and hair with MSM. I have bought this many times before from different stockists. I moved and found it hard to get where I live but iherb came through. The pills are in capsule form and aren't too large but I find I do have to take 3 a day to see results.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

MSM is a high-quality supplement, that provides ingredients, containing organic forms of Sulphur and methyl donors. This benefits a huge range of health conditions, as it supports detoxification, improves inflammation symptoms like arthritis and has a great effect on joint mobility and muscle pain. Hence it is a great add on to the diet of a regular person and an athlete as well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have autoimmune conditions that cause a lot of joint issues in my hands and knees but this product put a stop to it. My knees are 95% improved and my hands are completely pain free. Other products kind of worked but there were days when they seemed not to work at all. It took about 1 week for the MSM to take effect and another week to really make a huge difference. This is the real deal!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I always do sports like yoga and feel muscular soreness after that. And I tried MSM and feel much better and not so pain after sports! useful and recommend all those who frequently do sports.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

ive ordered these vitamins many times. theyre some of the best available. good package, lots of benefits. you can feel the difference. big improvement in health and overall mood. good effect for diet, high quality, and good composition. will combat any deficiency!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought it for my grandma who suffers from autoimmune muscle disease and frequent UTIs. Her general health improved and UTIs arent so frequent anymore, also has less pain in her muscles on good days

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

It works well, easy to swallow. Honestly I dunno much how it differentiate from other brands, at least it’s functioning in my body and my body is happy

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very cool bases. This dietary supplement is aimed specifically at supporting the joints. It relieves discomfort in muscles and joints and, as a bonus, supports and renews them. The packaging has all the necessary protection, from mica to an additional valve under the lid. Capsules are long, without any obvious smell. Also, these vitamins contribute not only to the functioning of the joints, but also to improve the condition of hair and nails. Many people buy it for hair and nails. The price is inexpensive. I liked this product, I recommend it!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Got this on doctor's recommendation to go with glucosamine but not sure if there was really any added value in effect of reducing back pain issues.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I like this brand and used to eat many times again. At this time, want to try MSM product for healthy Cartilage. Hope that it will greatly work soon!