BD
Based on 1,316 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,316 Ratings
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Wow - the best supplement for anxiety and depression

I work as a psychotherapist and my whole carrer I have been looking for herbs and supplements that can help to reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. I tried them all. 5HTP, Theanine, GABA, CBD, Magnesium + B6, Canna - these do something and can help a bit. However, high doses of Niacin is by far the best supplement I have found so far. It has anxiliotic (calming) effects that might compare to some drugs, but without drowsiness, sleepiness, lack of focus etc. I get quick calming effect and still can be very much alert, focused and ready for the day. I use it as a support during stressful times esp. when I am about to speak in front of people. Also, it supports my sleep. For me it also has effects that anti-depressant migh have - more joy, optimism, less fear and negative/compulsive thoughts. I used to use Jamieson brand, however, this one works the same and is much cheaper and in higher dose. I take up to 2-3grams through a day For me, Niacin in this form is a blessing. If I had to take only one supplement, I would pick this one.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

This is the first time I bought this. I have just taking for this for about three weeks now. I noticed a certain ingrease of energy mentally and physcially at work. I also noticed my cardiac health is getting better. Please be cautious of the rcommende daily allowance (RDA), possible liver damage, and skin flush when taking this high dosage. So you can either divide your intake into several days or take it at least once a week.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

No-Flush Niacin contains a special form of niacin, inositol hexanicotinate, consisting of six molecules of niacin chemically linked to an inositol molecule. It is hydrolyzed in the body to free niacin and inositol, which is a very slow process. Its novel properties allow for true niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
1,486

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks - I take 3 every day. I started to feel the result even after the 2nd day. I sleep longer, I have vivid dreams. I swim faster (maybe this is connected the fact that I sleep better but I swim faster anyway). And no flush.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good ingredients- this is niacin without the nasty niacin flush side effect! Some studies suggest that this may be less effective at bringing down “bad” cholesterol but I think it’s still worth a try! It seems quite potent for the size and price and appears to be good quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I take 1 capsule no flush and one capsule 100 mg. flush niacin every night in order to increase the level of niacin I get without too much flush. It is very good at helping with detoxing the brain while you sleep without disturbing your sleep. all in all I am happy with it. it seems to be stabilizing my nervous system along with a b complex .

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Niacin(B3) is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly, it is used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy. Niacin may help lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost brain function, among other benefits. This formula consists of a special form of niacin, inositol hexanicotinate. It is hydrolyzed in the body to free niacin and inositol.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

His is by far the very best niacin on the market. It truly causes no flush whatsoever. I take it before taking any of my other supplement to make sure that they fully get absorbed into my bloodstream and haven’t haven’t had any reason not to stock up on these little gem. I take two a day on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning before taking my other supplements, and right before diner in the early evening. Highly recommend.