Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Optimized Ashwagandha, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Wonderful Ashuwangada! For me it works incredibly well, it reduces my stress and makes me feel good and energized. I was taking another brand and decided to test Life Extension because I have been consuming a lot of products from this respected brand for a long time. According to studies I've read what really matters is the amount of Withanolide contained in Ashuwangada. And this product has 10% Withanolide in a single 1 capsule. And according to the study the minimum seems to be 5%. But most brands don't even have 3%. This one has 10%. Note this before buying. Health first. Stay healthy. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

TatyanaL
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I LOVE ashwagandha, it has so many benefits. But I prefer the Himalaya brand. Remember to take a break with ashwagandha: 3 weeks on - 2 weeks off or 5 days on - 2 off. I take it during the week and don't take it at the weekend so as not to get confused.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I wanted to try ashwagandha for my stress/anxiety and I think this was one of the more reasonably price options and I have to say I’m a fan. I personally take this at night and really think that this help me sleep also. I plan on repurchasing when I run out

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

What you need to know: * There are two types of proprietary/trademarked Ashwagandha extracts (in addition to the mass of supplements offering full-spectrum, organic, or otherwise unbranded Ashwagandha): 1) KSM-66 and 2) Sensoril * Sensoril is by far the most potent (too potent for some people) * KSM-66 is solid. It's claim to fame is that its manufacturer tries to replicate the ratio of each active constituent. I believe Sensoril is going for the overall/net withanolide glycosides. * LEF is solid. In fact, I'd recommend searching their site as they have many helpful articles. I buy their products quite often. * This is priced very competitively

Posted on May 31, 2022

In my daily life I use ashwagandha to help reduce stress and anxiety, it also reduces the production of cortisol which is a hormone released in greater amounts in times of stress and which increases the ashwagandha also has substances that act on the system central nervous system in the same way as the neurotransmitter GABA, which helps to increase the feeling of relaxation in the body and mind and decrease symptoms of anxiety and stress such as agitation, nervousness, mental fatigue, difficulty concentrating and even helps me sleep well. Leave your 👍 like if this is useful for you

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

just started, only 3 days so far, I must say that the drop in energy after 2 pm is now delayed till 5 pm. Perhaps i should take the second capsule after 4 pm and see. Need to experiment with the dosing till i find whats ideal for me. Try it.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Fantastic brand and fantastic ingredient. The quality is always there and it does not really help me with sleeping but this adaptogen will keep you fresh and good mood. I understand it is also helpful with the stress, i think it is also true. The size is small and a little bit of smell, but that doesn't bother me at all as I always take my supplements with huge amount of water and I do not take this before bed as I find this very fresh after taking Ashwagandha. Hope that is helpful review for you. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Great supplement! It really helps you focus, improve your mood, and boost your energy. It doesn't have any strong smells or bad taste. I really recommend it if you are feeling tired and a bit down.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Reduced anxiety and stress helps me fight my depression and boosts my brain function. I like this product it does work with all the other life extension products as I barely lose my focus taking it. It does help during stressful times in many ways.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I take two a day. Once right when I wake and one in the evening before dinner. It has helped tremendously with my stress, anxiety and sleep. I’m much calmer and composed in stressful situations, more energy and focused during the day and I get such good and deep sleep. It doesn’t work like the usually sleep drugs or supplements, just very restful sleep. No grogginess or woozy feeling at all. This is great and I’ll be repurchasing for sure.