Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support, 100 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

After reading ISWTE. Decide to buy one bottle to try. Hopefully 🙏 will help. Easy to swallow. Quite expensive. Will order again when there is discount. 1st purchase in aug21. 2nd purchase in feb22 with expiry date Apr23

10fb204e-7480-46df-a455-5de1bb1cc90b
5e666d84-abf9-4ed1-9d6a-5afaf5aedc1b
ae9c9242-bb79-445e-a427-8af7d20eb976
5ece2f8d-33a4-4253-9d32-d5c60d7bdb6c
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is an exceptional product with excellent quality and composition. The ingredients are superb, to ensure maximum absorption of the Ubiquinol. The softgels are just the right size so they are easy to swallow. No weird after taste. The package is suitable for carrying in a bag, not too big. You will notice the benefits right away, healthier skin, improvement of overall health. They are also good for people struggling with infertility.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

What I like about this product is it doesn't contain colouring or preservative etc. I have sensitive skin and nasal allergies and ingestion of colouring and preservatives is unavoidable in daily life in the form of food or regular medications like statin and blood thinner, it helps to avoid products whenever I can And my understanding is ubiquinol is better absorbed by the body than Ubiquinone version. I

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Gel cap, easy to swallow, there is a smell but I don't notice it to be terrible when taking it. I especially was excited that there was fulvic acid in this as well.

ff5bd321-4f99-4abc-8c91-e7ea0ab1dd36
Posted on Sep 26, 2020

I feel good and energized since I started taking this supplement. I'm thirty-nine years old and it works for me. I consume this supplement every day and I consume it with the 250mg resveratrol supplement of this same brand. It is definitely not a cheap supplement, but it was the choice I made for my health. I have been consuming this supplement for eight years and I cannot imagine myself without this product. I really feel good. However, I believe that the result is something individual and depends on your lifestyle.

76ce4a3e-2bf5-4347-ab4c-2cedf424b347