Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, TMG Powder (Trimethylglycine), 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
BD

DrJah24
Posted on May 25, 2022

The TMG tablets (now brand) are way too big and not fun to swallow. So I was happy to see they got the good quality TMG powder back in stock. It is so much easier to take it in powder form, plus the only ingredient is TMG and nothing else. TMG has great benefits for liver health and to maintain healthy homocysteine levels. Also seems to give a slight mood boost as well. It taste like nothing so don't be scared of taking it in powder form. Its cheaper and cleaner get the powder form of TMG.

Posted on May 30, 2022

TMG has been studied for many potential health benefits, including the ability to enhance heart health, boost athletic performance, promote healthy insulin levels, and protect against depression. However, it may also cause side effects, especially if used in high doses

Posted on May 29, 2022

Hard to find TMG in powder form without any fillers. Very convenient and easy to take. Has benefits on its own but also great when paired with a NAD supplement. Dose is on point.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I didn’t like the power at all! The taste is not that good plus I forget to take it at night. Capsules from the same company for me is much better.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Works well, I good alternative for the hot summer months when the liquid capsules are heat sensitive.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I am trying out this product out of curiosity. I hope it works for me.

eced7bbc-c840-44b2-8a42-4858ac0fc114
Posted on Feb 29, 2012

I use with Methionine powder and it helps with fatigue. Also with mood lifting. I just take a small amount.

Posted on Oct 29, 2010

This is good for methylating.

MaybeBaby
Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In general, the mood rises, fatigue disappears. The group gathered in this bank is excellent, a small complex that helps to become a little bit more active and lively. Sleepiness disappears.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Add it to nmn and resveratrol food, I believe the effect is the best, and the powder, I put it on the bottom of the glutinous rice, absorbs better