Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Estriol-Care with Estriol USP, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I used this cream years ago to balance my estrogen and liked it very much. I just recently bought it again to see if I could potentially use a tiny amount periodically as a face cream to possibly counteract some signs of aging skin that the past couple of years have made a lot worse. Will see if it helps over some time....

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The product is at high quality. No scent. There is no strong smell at all. The size is handy and the package is convenient to use. It’s very benefit for those who are peri menopause. The frequency I used is morning and I have no side affects. Feel good!! Personally Recommended!!

Posted on May 31, 2022

The package arrived quickly and feel they used great care to protect my products with packaging. Personally I will need to stick to a daily frequency of a routine to obtain the full benefit of the Esteriol. The pump required many pumps but the size and shape of the bottle required little effort for me to hold while pumping.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I bought this to replace another product of this line that had been discontinued. I am happy to say that it has performed equally if not better! I use this product daily and the benefits are amazing. iHERB filled my order promptly and I had it within a few days. Packaging was excellent. Thanks iHERB!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

its a good product. I use it on my face for wrinkles. it is a weak estrogen and does not do any damage. the only negative is that one pump is very large compared to other products. I think it is 1/2 to even one teaspoon full. Overall, a good product to use.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I've been using this product for a long time. My understanding is (from a nurse practitioner) that if you want to supplement with bio-identical hormones, creams do not tax the liver as much as oral supplements do. And, as far as the type of estrogen goes, I have been told (again, by a holistically oriented nurse practitioner) that estriol is easier on the heart than estradiol is. I am happy with the product. If I had my 'druthers I'd prefer to buy it in a jar rather than the pump bottle. There is always a significant amount left that the pump can't connect with and I have to cut the plastic open to get the rest. It's too valuable to waste.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I like supplementing with an estrogen cream. I probably use a little less than suggested. It replaces some of the hormones that nature and time has taken away. Keeps the mood good and the skin soft and hormones more balanced. It's all good for me and I will continue to buy.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Got this to help with aging face skin and to see if it would help with Melasma. Very high quality cream with no scent. It's a bit thick, so I mix a half pump with some water and apply to face in circular motion. It feels very nice on the face. The size is a bit small, but so far am noticing skin seems to be getting a bit more firm. No change on the Melasma yet, but only been using a week or so and understand it takes a few months to see the full benefits. Hoping to get rid of the pesky sagging jowl! :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use this for my premenopause, my alternative doctor suggested i get to help in regulating the hormones, and it really helps i rub it on my belly or any area with fat once a day.

Lily
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Have used and have had on hand for years. Whether it is strong enough hard to say. Usually rub into upper thigh or upper arm. Bone loss and heart problems after menopause is real, if this helps a little that's great.