BD

4.8
Posted on Dec 12, 2022
1,192

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I love this brand Took with a margin for the autumn-winter period. And I was not mistaken, since the debt of the nose very often in the first two months only, there was a slight runny nose. Drops coped with the delivery of the task, they don’t bake, you can safely order. I strongly recommended

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,527

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Great quality product for my toddler. Very gentle on little noses and easy to use both as spray and drops. I love that it's made of natural ingredients. I'm also satisfied with the size of the bottle and the packaging. Would definitely buy it again.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is the best i bought so far. Great size, i can travel with it...one drop each and few mins later you can get huuugeeee things out of the baby nose.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is a simple product in cute packaging without any excessive ingredients but is very high quality. The size of the bottle is tiny so I purchased two. It’s easy enough to use and effective in helping my baby. I will buy again once I’ve run out.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I try for my son because he's nose block when got flu..after use all still same,the quality is watery ingredient like saline..size is good small can keep easily

7fdc3c52-1b2d-4754-a79e-bd4eea107890
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

the description on label sounds assuring in helping blocked nasal. I hope it works.size of bottle kinda small tho. but I like we can use as spray or drop.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this a lot and i love it, the ingredients are perfect and the size is good. highly recommended

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.