Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Dried Mangoes, Sweet & Tangy Supersnacks, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

63d2cf3b-9c53-4ae1-ab5a-b87933926bc0
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. taste great.

f53966bf-3013-47ba-8eaa-44ba9f8c8888
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I took this mango to try, just because there are a lot of positive reviews about it. In fact: small pieces with a natural taste of mango, no additives, no sweetener, there is very little in the package, and the price is high for such an amount of content. This mango differs from Thai or Asian mango in handling and taste. Tasty, but I will not buy any more, as the quantity and price and taste do not match.

f0953a3f-44b7-459e-9917-7398942e1c57
c366d000-49c1-4a0c-ad5a-da5a024240e9
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I bought these because of the ingredients - so happy to see just organic mango without any additional sugars or preservatives included. These dried mangos taste delicious. I bought the bigger package and it was the perfect size for my family and has lasted us a few weeks now. Really would recommend for anyone who wants a good healthy fruit snack.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

this is the only mango product i like. a bit sour, a bit sweet, i bought this a few time even the price is a bit pricy, it worth the price i guess. because it is the ingredients is organic mango no adding additional sugar. and i can taste a real mango, not artificial mango flavouring. will keep buying this.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These Mangoes are incredible!! They are so tasty, juicy & full of flavour. I love how they are organic & don’t contain any vegetable oils. I put them in my kids school lunches & they love them so much! I definitely recommend these to everyone. You will get addicted they are that good!

Posted on May 7, 2022

They taste good, sweet at the beginning, but a bit sour at the end. I liked it. Good quality. The size is not too big and not too small. Used them as a snack, I include them as part of my weekly diet. The package keeps the moisture in, so they’re not dry. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

You can really taste that these have no sugar added, as they are not saccharine sweet unlike some of the other dried mangoes that we have here in Asia. Upon first look, these don't smell too strong nor look too vibrantly coloured - in fact, they have a slight grey hue which makes it look unappetising. However though, it does taste good and it helps that they aren't sweetened - my partner finished this entire bag in two sittings! He says he can eat 3 bags by himself, in fact. They were really great and we would definitely repurchase. Great quality!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The smell and the taste of this product is so good! I love its texture and quality of the mangoes used. It also seems healthier than other dried mangoes in the market, maybe it is due to healthier ingredient used. Overall, I love it and will definitely buy it again!

MilkBagel
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This's the second time I bought dried & unsweetened mango, the first time was from another brand, their dried mango was hard in texture and quite sour. I expected this product would be similar, however, it's MUCH MORE BETTER!!! These mangos are so soft and sweet, definitely surprised me !! Very YUMMY, every mango lovers would love it!!!