Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, Vitamin D3, 1,000 IU (25 mcg), 90 Tablets - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I've been ordering this vitamin after blood work showed that my vit D level was low. After taking it for few months my vit D level was within normal range. I never had an issue with this product and will keep taking it.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My parents who are vegetarian love this product. It's efficient, organic and easy to swallow. They do feel stronger and more energetic after starting to take this D3.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My husband takes this now. I like it because it is not in an oil form. My practitioner suggested to take no oil form supplements.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Vitamin D3 is a necessary supplement, especially if you are older and not in the sunshine enough. I chose Megafood brand 1000 because that is a good dosage, since there is some in my multi vitamin. I also chose Megafood because you can take it any time, not just with a meal, since it is made from food. Expensive, but worth it. iherb has a great price for this brand and they pack it well.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This brand has helped alot during the winter season. Not feeling so blah.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great supplement. Helps with calcium bone absorption. Great quality. Glass container protects and keeps freshness. Satisfying taste.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I feel better after taking it a week. Does not upset my stomach.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Really can’t tell the difference between other brands. I have tried many brands such as GNC , Blackmore , doctor’s Best, etc .. this brand is by far the most expensive brand ! But truly how do we know the effects !! 😱😱😱 Just have to trust Megafood !!

Posted on Sep 14, 2020

Easy to take. Hopefully it is as absorbable as expected. I was told it will be protective against Covid. I work in healthcare, so I'm taking extra precautions.

Posted on Mar 28, 2020

I like the amount, 1000 IU, and the fact that I can take them without food. D3 is the only supplement my doctor has recommended. It is especially needed in fall and winter or when indoors often. I use 2 tablets a day now that we are confined to our homes during the covid 19 crisis.