BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

My colleague like this. She is using every day . The scent is good. The quality is good. Her skin become soft and smooth. It moisturize to the skin.the packaging is good. It is very affordable good also for the sensitive skin. Texture is good. It can be use any season. It is big benefit for the maintenance of the skin not to dry.

508d5925-7061-418e-832f-fc54d81d07b2

What a wonderful body lotion! It has a tender scent but more importantly it moisturizes well and doesn't leave an oily film. The texture is great! Its composition makes it perfect for sensitive skin! I must admit I was biased - I thought it couldn't be that good because it doesn't cost that much. I'm glad I ordered it. BTW the package is big enough not just to see the benefits but to have in general.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love this lotion. The smell is not overpowering but enough to where I can smell it and enjoy it. I love everything coconut right now, so I really wanted to try this. I use it everywhere and it’s really moisturizing. This lotion is light and I love the texture. I would recommend this anyone wanting to try a different lotion but don’t where to start.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I adore this lotion because it’s really nourishing and hydrating my skin and whole body, I use it daily after shower it helps me to feel more comfortable and refresh, the ingredients and quality are amazing, the size is perfect, it’s really moisturizing and clean my skin, I like it. I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The scent of this lotion is scrumptious, it's light and airy and just smells amazing. It really moisturized my hands very well and the texture of the lotion was perfect. Not too think and not too runny, which is important to me. I don't like an extra lick lotion because it doesn't absorb into the skin and if it's too runny it absorbs to quickly and doesn't moisturize. This lotion has the perfect balance. I also bought the body wash in this and it's just as amazing. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I tried this brand for the first time and I like it so far - I was specifically looking for a smaller sized item that I could keep in my bag. The scent isn't overpowering at all which I think is great for people with sensitive skin or noses. I also like how it doesn't stay sticky or oily so I can use it all day long without worrying about getting my things greasy. Overall a great product for the price.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is a nice basic moisturizer. I would use it in warmer months as it's consistency is on the lighter side. It hydrates skin well and doesn't leave greasy residue. As for the scent, it is very mild and doesn't stay long on your skin. It reminds me of gummy bears (in positive way) with warm coconut in the background.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Very nice, and light scent. Not too coconuty. It is pretty moisturizing without being greasy. I keep it on my desk to use as a hand cream. Generous size for the price. I’d definitely order again.

78e73926-9ddf-42ff-a794-bf73f7362272
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Thick and moisturizing texture so it does a decent job as a body cream, however the scent is too artificial coconut lemony for me without any hint of bergamot and I don’t like it and use it mostly as a hand cream. I like the option of buying a smaller size cause it gave me the opportunity to try it without getting stuck with a big amount of it in case I didn’t like it.

7d749408-7a47-4d22-9169-f058560ff47b