Page 1 - Reviews - Mill Creek Botanicals, Aloe Vera Conditioner, Mild Formula, 14 fl oz (414 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

scent is amazing , moisturize and effect is amazing for the hair so the quality is very good, however the bottle is very bulky and it is not user friendly to spill the cream out of the bottle , it has to be shaken hard because the texture is heavy, but definitely the benefit is worthy

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It helped me avoid frizzy hair and it becomes softer. I am using this together with the help of Energizer follicle hair growth and noticed a dramatically reduced hair fall.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Good conditioner, I use it with the Aloe vera shampoo from Mill creek. The bottle is very big and it moisturizes the hair very well. The conditioner is rather thick in texture.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The aloe vera add body! Hair feels thicker and healthier.

Posted on May 15, 2022

great product after shampooing. needs to put a lot in order to get good coverage

Posted on May 11, 2022

I like this as it does not weigh down my hair.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Mill Creek products for hair stand out with their quality, and combination of volume and price is rare

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I’ve been using mill creek conditioner for years as my curly hair loves it!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! It did take some time for my hair to get used to this product but it’s worth the wait.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Quality ingredients for a reasonable price. Use this to co-wash my wavy curls. Will buy again.