Page 1 - Reviews - Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Coconut Oil, Coco Coconut, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

The scent of this oil is amazing, that’s why I can’t get enough of it. My skin is grateful, because I use it a lot, especially in winter and summer. It’s to greasy for my hair, but sometimes I use this oil as a mask overnight. Good price for the quality!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Smells absolutely amazing. Fresh Juicy Coconut scent and sweet chocolate coco. omg. this is my favorite. I need this in a gallon size ♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I switch this up with the sandalwood one and love the mix of smells. It is high quality oil and can be used everywhere e.g. hair, body, nails.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Husband loves tanning and as for now it’s one of the best oil for beach to have deep brown skin color. Gives nice smell, from all variety coconut and vanilla are the best

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I’ve used this product since initially purchasing it in Tahiti. It’s a natural oil that glides on post shower. I absolutely love it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

It Moisturizes skin very good and doesn’t leave the oil stamps on the clothes. I use it at night after the bath. It has a little weird scent, but not too bad for me)

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I love the smell, when I wear it I feel like sexy beach goddess. great product, works well after a swim in the pool or the ocean to bring back some moisture. will repurchase, I want to try more scents!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Absolutely wonderful in hair and on skin. I use this 1-2 days before washing my hair and it looks and smells divine.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great oil - the smell is wonderful, gives a lot of moisture

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I loved the vanilla scent and ordered this to try it