Page 1 - Reviews - Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Dish Soap, Honeysuckle Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

All the Meyers cleaning products are great! And they do just a good a job as the toxic stuff.. We use this and some of the Meyers hand soaps and other products.. We even get by with diluting it with a lot of water so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Personally - love it! Doen't leave this chemical and disgusting smell and taste on my dishes. All scents are amazing) Yes, you do have to use way more of this product in order to wash all dishes, but fair enough for me so i'm not nauseous of all of these super strong "one drop and all your disches clean".

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this! The scent is amazing and makes cleaning pleasant. It's a good size and the package is easy to hold and use. The product is good quality and does a good job of cleaning up surfaces. After purchasing this bottle, I now just refill it with the refill, which I appreciate because then it uses less plastic.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The honeysuckle scent is good. The composition is gentle (without alcohol) and it doesn't leave the skin dry. Size of the package is adequate (473 ml). It's easy to use and a great quality product that is superb for dishwashing. My wife loves it. Delivery from USA to Croatia (EU) was fast, it took about a week.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Clean power is very well. It would be perfect if it can have the pump-design for the bottle. I would like to try another scent next time.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I love Mrs. Meyers products in general, it smells and feels really natural. Also you don’t need a lot of soap to wash a sufficient amount of dishes. This specific dish soap smells just AMAZING!

Posted on May 3, 2022

lovely lovely soap. it's the best fragrance and so realistic. I think the soap's performance is optimal and I won't change a thing about it. so pleased!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The smell is amazing! The cleaning effect is also awesome. Haven’t tried other flavours yet but heard all of them are good too. Will repurchase this and probably give other flavours a try too!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

It's a bit expensive in comparison to a product you will buy in the grocery store but it's worth it. The smell is amazing , few drops go a long way and it's easy on your hands.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The item was packed very well to prevent leakage in the post and was received in great condition. Pleasant scent that I enjoy using very much.