Page 1 - Reviews - Mt. Capra, Goat Milk Colostrum, 120 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

its taste is strong , but I like this concentrated goat milk smell. It is a good choice instead of cow milk one. It is wonderful from our nature even my doggies love this smell too . it is easy for me taking it in the morning. I feel good whole day after my first trial of goat milk colostrum ! no more worry now ! I can't wait to see any changing on my healthy !

549d685b-b285-4049-8da8-32bdbebe21eb
e66fc60f-9316-4c8e-a6d2-dac6511f96ca
3dd35b7a-e364-4401-9946-5674e211095c
01786f81-f59c-4514-8c9f-f35a9048b79f
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. My stamina was noticeably enhanced after using this product for 15 days. The size of the capsule is normal. The taste is a bit not comforting especially if you don't like diary products. But for sure you can notice its benefits upon using. It also renews skin and deserve to be bought again.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

So far, so good. I am taking the Colostrum to boost my immune system because I have reactivated Epstein Barr virus currently and was recently diagnosed with CFS/ME. My integrative doctor actually referred this brand to me. It was delivered efficiently and I normally take it along with my other medications and supplements just fine. Great and reputable brand!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Highest quality of colostrum that I have seen so far. I always prefer supplements coming from goat over cows! I love this product. though price is high but worth using and I find it better than the cow colostrum that I used before

5da01219-5baf-49a1-a25c-68fa17332add
7e0d8815-0031-4803-b60d-809b2b9b63c0
3ae9268e-7003-4065-82f3-ee177109b052
a8a3f44d-fa09-4368-962f-399fdccd4b54
681f7bc3-bf15-407f-bae5-b9c717171339
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Came just like the picture. I bought this since it will be easier to take than the powdered one. Does not have any taste, since it's wrapped in the capsule but it is a perfect size to take. It says to take 2 capsules twice a day, but I am taking just once a day for now. Overall, the quality is great and hoping to benefit from the ingredients!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

this is, in my opinion, the best product on the market, since it is rather expensive I use it only when I feel sick. this purchase is however a " just in case" , and it is based on my previous positive experience. trust me, I tried the cheap brands so I saved the cash and returned to this.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I purchased these for my husband and he said he noticed increased stamina when working out. He feels more energy which is great. I'm purchasing more of these.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I took this product as part of a gut health cleanse, and found it to be gentle and healing after taking active ingredients. The dosage, size and taste made it easy to consume. Highly beneficial supplement.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

wooow! The best product, very beneficial for immune system and health. After 3 days my skin cleared a lot and my stomach is feeling much better.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this product along with a probiotic for my parasite and fungal cleanse. Feel it has been very beneficial and an important part of the cleanse. Highly recommended