Page 1 - Reviews - Namaste, Muffin & Scone Mix, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Very easy and convenient for me who have no baking experience and expertise. This is what I like about gluten free mix, they’re not sold in my country fortunately I can buy them through iherb! Followed the instructions for muffin and half of the dough I baked a little longer with lower temp for a small sized cake. The texture is soft and moist surprisingly the sweetness level is very mild for me. Added some raisins and bit of vanilla essence, very satisfied with the results!

69154161-94ab-4144-bb5e-3703f6cb3617
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

First of all, this does not contain any bad ingredients. It is a good thing it does not contain any corn flour. Instead it does contain ground vanilla bean, which gives the flour a very distinct nice smell. I have used it for making muffins, and the result was excellent! The muffins were soft and fluffy, tasted good and smelled nice. I would recommend this flour to anyone.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Great package. I like it since not over sweet like others and very good ingredients. I added some sliced almonds and mini chocolate chips to the mixture and I loved the results. Would purchase again

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Made it vegan with using homemade vegan yogurt, brown rice oil. Made earl grey cookies and scones using this and turned out perfect! The package is solid, good quality, cookies tasted better than expected, will buy again :)

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

used to make scones with raisins. for gf and df variant went well enough. no taste of soda. a nice texture and easy to mix.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This was great! The size makes a good serving of scones for your family (we made 8 slices) good quality ingredients, easily to follow recipe.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I made some great muffins for breakfast. so soft and keeps well for the week in the fridge. excellent for meal preps . just heat it a Tiny bit

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

The flavor was good. But be aware that this box shows a picture of gf scones but there is only one scone recipe that I had to find on the website. The mix also requires you to mix in your own fruit etc. They didn't really turn out as scones but as a hard cake type biscuit. They were still tasty, but may be better for making muffins.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I made the scones and they were pretty spot on. The whole family loved them.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Delicious and easy- we add blueberries to the box and they are great, even for family members who aren’t gluten free.