Page 1 - Reviews - NatraBio, Insomnia Relief, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
BD

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

i am not sure about homeopathic supplement yet as i have only just started. but am willing to give it a go and hope this improves my sleep . it doesn't taste of anything in particular apart from the alcohol in the solution.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

great product! helps me sleep every single time I've used it

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I ordered these for my girls because they had issues falling asleep some days, and it helps tremendously, especially when they have school

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Insomnia and sleep issues plague me so I'm always trying new things, looking for anything that will help. This did not seem to help me at all, I have not had much luck with other homeopathic remedies, however. They tend to be too subtle for me. For me this is a one star product, but I'm giving it 3 because If you've had luck with other homeopathic remedies, I wouldn't let my review dissuade you from trying it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2020

I have tried so many natural products for insomnia relief throughout the years with little to no success. Insomnia Relief is the exception. For some reason, for me it really works. My mother uses it also and it works for her too. I recommend this product. Don't know what I'd do without it!

Posted on Jul 7, 2019

Have tried a LOT of products over the years and by far, this is the best one. My body doesn’t seem to get used to it either and lose efficacy. Have been using it for years and it’s still good every night. Takes the edge of my sleeplessness and restlessness and allows me to relax enough to get to sleep.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Has a very herby flavor. Also can taste the alcohol. It helps me maybe get a deeper sleep but I'm not sure how much it helps me fall asleep. Overall i like it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I bought a variety of these sleep aids for my wife. She's been trying them out one by one. Doesn't seem to help.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I would say it is helping insomnia only occasionally, 5 times out of 10. I finished it in two-three weeks, so I also won't say that it is valuable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

Wonderful product. Get's me back to sleep when ever I wake up during the night.