Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Ginkgo Biloba, 120 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Ginkgo biloba is often used against memory disorders and for conditions that, especially during old age, are associated with the reduction of blood flow to the brain (such as headache, dizziness, tinnitus, difficulty concentrating and mood) and, as my age progresses by leaps and bounds, I thought about using this Natrol supplement.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

take gingo biloba onve a day and it does give u quite an effect. i have been taking these sinve i had some incident which left my finger partially numb , it is slowly getting better. it could be psychologicalnbut i believe this supplement worked

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I suffer from vegetovascular dystonia, so i take a course of Cinkgo Biloba twice a year. The result from Natrol i can feel straight away after starting the pills. Great for helping with dizziness, weekness,it also improves concentration and attention.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this for my mother InLaw the first time and she felt better and she requested to get her more, she feels more energetic and content

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love this supplement. I used it for years and stopped using it for some years along with my other supplements. I started them up again and I can tell a big difference. my mind is much sharper now.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I enjoy taking these to reduce anxiety and keep my mind sharp. Not too big of a capsule so easy to swallow, does not bother my stomach when taken without food. Seems like a quality product at a great price. Happy with my purchase.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Finding that the tablet is really helping. Have taken it before and I stopped for a few months and noticed the difference so have gone back to taking it again. Great benefits, good size tablet. Has improved energy and brain functions.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

used this during my review and it helped me alot in enhancing my memory!!! ♥️

93038349-a64a-437a-bad9-d16fe48a95d6
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

i use this for my circulation especially to my eyes and varicose veins

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I like it, I will buy it again Thank you.