Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, BetaCareAll, 15,000 mcg, 90 Softgels - iHerb
BD
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

been taking many products from natural factors and including this BetaCareAll. it is a mixed multi carotene which is safer than Vitamin A. I take it for my sinus problems together with Serrapeptase and quercetin. I find this combination really help in improving my Sinus issue. I use lesser nasal spray now and my nose feel much relieve through better breathing. update June 2022 repeated my order again. Been stop using nasal spray for almost 3 weeks, sinus getting much better, only doing daily rinse.

Posted on May 2, 2022

She got Glaucoma and lost most of the sight in one of her eyes. She was told to take this (and some other vitamins). It seems to be working to help with not losing anymore vision in either eye. (I', not sure exactly what this does for Glaucoma, and I'm sure this ALONE will not be sufficient to help the problem, but she is doing well! So you may want to ask your own doctor.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I've tried a lot of blueberry/ bilberry eye complexes that were 3 times even 4 times the price. This seems to perform better at a fraction of the cost. I work long hours staring at the computer screen and my eyes get irritated and really fatigued. After taking this with another Lutein supplement I've noticed some improvements in eye strain (I have been taking both BetaCareAll and 10mg Lutein for over 6 months)

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I was using a more expensive supplement for my eyes before switching and found no difference between the two. I also quit altogether to see if I still needed to take it since switching to a vegan diet with a lot of fresh vegetables. Alas, my eyes suffered and I am back on again. One a day is all you need to make a big difference, but don't wait until your eyes are really bad although it will improve even those neglected eyes too

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

My mother has been taking this supplement for quite some time because she had some problems with her eyes, her vision was deteriorating and she kept having to make new glasses for close-up viewing, but since taking this the deterioration has stopped and she has improved a little bit in a little bit over a year, so now taking this her vision is in a stable state. In my case, I have horrendous allergy in my hands that won't go away no matter what, and since starting taking this a couple of months back, it is disappearing little by little, it is slow, but my skin is getting better, so it is a matter of time and patience.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I started taking this product to increase and better support my vision and it has done very well.I've also noticed my joints are more flexible than before.Great product.

Posted on May 29, 2022

quality ingredient age hemp package benefit composition improvement diet supplement concern taste quality ingredient age hemp package benefit composition improvement diet supplement concern taste quality ingredient age hemp package benefit composition improvement diet supplement concern taste

Posted on May 20, 2022

i notice difference in my skin, it's less prone to break out and it's more "clean" looking. I take it every 2nd day. will continue to take this.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like the blend of differend forms of cartenoids - as body has lots of differend needs. Comes from algae and sustainable palms. My choice for every day supplementaion.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

still the best mixed carotenoids supplement that I keep purchasing at the best price, it arrived to Italy in a very short time, I herb is always the best!