Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Citrus Bioflavonoids Plus Hesperidin, 650 mg, 90 Capsules - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 1, 2022

Citrus bioflavonoids I’ve been taking for 3 reasons: - It makes the absorption of vitamin C much better, hence works for immunity (noticeable during cold season); - It’s really important for veins. I’ve been suffering from varicose and regular consumption of bioflavonoids (especially hesperidin) makes the situation better; - A great source of antioxidants when I don’t eat enough fruits. I take it once a day together with meal and vitamin C. Almost finished a package and varicose doesn’t bother me much. I didn’t notice any negative side effects - even together with vitamin C it didn’t affect the acidity. The capsules are quite big, but it doesn’t create difficulties with swallowing. No taste or smell.

a4539e3b-777e-402c-aa10-fb689d75e528
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This works amazing for symptoms of varicose veins. I took this with horse chestnut extract, also purchased from Iherb. It took me about a month of regular usage to see improvements. Iherb is a really good place to purchase supplements from. I have been purchasing from them for years. They prepared orders and shipped out very fast. The products are of high quality and all information is well provided on their site. Thank you, Iherb!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I read that Citric bioflavinoids help keep the arteries and veins from tearing. Since I am taking rutin and horse chestnut to help keep my veins in good condition, I am now going to take Citrus Bioflavinoids to assist. heperidin also keeps the blood vessels in good condition. With wear and tear over the years, I feel I need whatever help I can find.

SylvaniA
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We all know Vitamin C is good for fighting viruses and strengthening the immune system, but bioflavonoids are just as powerful if not more. 💪 This particular product has the added benefit of hesperidin, which is a magical supplement component that makes your veins more resistant. Bioflavonoids + hesperidin ⭐ is a wonderful combination that will make a huge difference if you have hemorrhoids or varicose veins. Also, recent studies have shown this 👍 synergistic duo can reduce your risk of getting the popular virus.

elissy
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

So happy to find this bioflavonoids with hesperidin combo! Goes perfectly with rutin and vitamin C to support veins and vessels, support blood circulation and healthy heart. Bioflavonoids enhance the action of vitamin C! Also, it's amazing how skin starts to shine from within taking bioflavonoids. Hesperidin in combination with citrus bioflavonoids is most often used for blood vessels conditions, it's a real visible remedy that for many years helped my mom to restrain varicose progression as part of complex approach to this health condition. If you have any bleeding disorders or taking anticoagulant medications, consult your doctor before taking hesperidin.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is great value for money flavonoids, quality brand, good dosage and the price is excellent. We used it for lower legs circulation and varicose veins together with diosmin with good effect. Flavonoids are great for circulation and as a general anti-aging and antioxidant supplement, we do two or three courses a year, and this one is always included in our course.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It is a really good vitamin c. I have been searching a-lot for this specific type of vitamin. Because the concentration of bioflavonoids is perfect for teenagers and kids to improve their immunity at school, and after my experience with it, it is actually very useful and i really recommend it. I was also surprised that it was easier to swallow than other pills.

dbb81a9d-6b3d-4dff-90dd-a6b2e8807449
f691c10e-be38-4931-9a27-e2cbddcf4b7e
8ce43fff-c586-4113-b023-32f47aa433d1
5ebec8f1-ac55-4bbc-b682-2246dbbf5d8c
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

They say that bioflavonoids should be taken with vitamin C - so that’s what I will do. In the capsule there is also hesperidin extract from orange, but I am not sure what is the importance of that. Anyway, this is a good product and since I use a lot of vitamin C, I think this is a good addition to my pill collection.

e14d54bb-9c08-411b-8e2f-81ef84335075
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I am using this now instead of daflon, which I have taken as prescribed by the doctor until it finished. The doctor has not prescribed anymore daflon for me and is fine with me taking 1 capsule of natural factor's citrus bioflavonoids plus hesperidin as a supplement. This is way more convenient with a single once daily dose.

b8303e27-3a43-48d2-bcac-706ef43222c1
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I bought this mainly for the Hesperidin content. I read it was good if you are struggling with lingering covid symptoms. I cant say anything about the effect because I think you have to use it for a long time to notice the effects. But I think its good value for the money and a good choice it you are looking for a flavonoid supplement.