BD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The quality it is the best even the size and the packaging and there is a lot of fact also I used to take it before I sleep niacin flush and for the nervous system I feel relaxed when i just woke up and feeling energy and for the ingredients it is pure and organic

eae5e5af-12a4-4eae-8ef2-684d8c5e0833
7d52e13d-cbd5-41f5-a3c5-37547bbcf913
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,419

After taking this vitamin for just a week, I was like a different person. My energy levels increased, my mood improved, physical and mental strength increased. I noticed I was eating more healthy foods and overall feeling better. This is an excellent supplement that also has an amazing taste that doesn't make me feel hungrier after taking it!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,890

I bought this vitamin after reading the reviews on a few different sites, and I'm quite happy that it worked for me and gave me the kind of boost that I've been looking for in an energy supplement. While other supplements won't give you this kind of boost, these pills are definitely worth trying if you want to build up your health and wellbeing.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought this vitamin because I wanted something that could help me detox at night, so I take it a bout an hour before bedtime, I have no real flush with it just a bit of tingling in the skin that goes away before I am ready for bed. it seems to be helping with detox because when I wake up in the morning I feel fresher.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this because Niacin is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy and may help with diabetes and cardiovascular system, but the side effect is a bit of tingling and poky feeling through out face and parts of body but is goes away within an hour.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This is an excellent support for energy production. I experienced the niacin flush when I took the whole tablet for the first time but it's not something very intense. Niacin flush is your gauge that it's working. If you cannot tolerate it, you may want to start with half a tablet and slowly increase to 1 tablet. Natural Factors is a quality brand and the price is reasonable.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Niacin is essential for quick restoring of energy and of all niacin products on the market this is my favorite brand. I find it very efficient because it is of high quality. I do not take it regularly only when needed because of some strenuous work. I get niacin flush but I do not mind it because it makes me feel that it works.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

It gives me red face every time I dare to take whole tablet, thus I take half of it. Five stars because it's working apparently (effect is there), it's a tablet so has just one supportive ingredient which is so rare with manufacturers. For me this one is best.

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Really good ingredients with high quality and the size of the pen is really good but don’t use it’s on an empty stomach as it might make you dizzy I love Xenia scene flash it’s really gives you energy as it is one of the big complex so it is very healthy for your nervous system and good for your metabolism

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Although I don't really like taking tablets and prefer capsules instead, I don't have anything to complain about the quality of the product. With one, I can barely feel flushing, but three gave me too much of it, so start with one if you are new to high dose niacin.