Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Peppermint + Oregano Oil Complex, 60 Enteric Coated Softgels - iHerb
BD

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's a good quality product with a good composition ❤️️ The potency of the ingredients is very good for the price. I hope i see the expected results and benefits soon. I'll update you after a few weeks of using it. Don't forget to like if my review helped you 🥰

34a5a86e-7e4f-4037-a5bd-2b32ee7180d9
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I use a couple of Natural Factors products for digestive reasons (IBD Colitis) They have good quality products that benefit me well. The product is sealed with a plastic strip which is a bit hard to unseal but that's the reason it is there in the beginning . The pills are small and easy to swallow. I take two pills about 30 minutes or so before I eat, helps get things moving if you know what I mean. Also I have experience less bloating and gas which is a great thing since I usually feel stuffed halfway through my meal from gas buildup like a balloon. I looked up on peppermint and from what I can tell it helps muscles relax and have anti inflammatory properties. This helps to digest a meal since it causes inflammation just from digesting food. The bottle usually lasts 15 days for me , I take 2 pills twice daily. Really helpful when feeling gassed and bloated, will purchase again.

0000e85f-8959-47f0-93fd-dfa0eaf69556
e361ee7f-adfa-4bac-98cb-e582eff407ad
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I was looking for peppermint capsules to help with the huge gas manufactuing facility in my bowels lately. I didn't know I could find it combined with oregano oil, but since I was looking into that too, I was very happy to find this combo. Currently, I take one in the morning, one at night. The first noticeable improvement is the lack of gas during most of the day. I'd say that by late afternoon, I should take another. While there's been less gas, there has been a noticeable increase in stool productivity, if you catch my drift. That has to be a good thing. No pain, no IBS with my stressful life. NICE. I'm getting more now so I don't run out. If there are other benefits I'm getting, I haven't caught on to them yet. I'm just happy that it's doing what I needed, and hope that it's doing more things I don't know about yet! Cheers!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A friend told me years ago about oil of oregano to help keep any type of bad bacteria at bay in the stomach and digestive system. Sometimes, I use just plain, but I do like this one with peppermint. I really like Natural Factor products and they have great customer service if you ever have any questions.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought this hoping it will help with my bloating and slow digestion issues. Not sure if it works so far but it seems to have a appetite suppressing effect on me which is interesting. I’m not trying to loose weight but certainly won’t mind shedding a few pounds. Will update my review after I finish the bottle.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The FOREMOST product for IBS. I've had episodes of IBS in the past where I've had bloating, anxiety, and general weakness. TI wasn't sure if it was from para sites. When probiotics didn't solve it, I went for this. For me, this was THE supplement that made the difference. What a blessing! Natural Factors didn't take shortcuts with this... With oregano oil, peppermint oil and caraway oil, it covers the bases. I can taste it slightly, if I burp, but I don't mind, because it tastes fine even like that.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I was really surprised at the rapid improvement in my IBS symptoms from taking several of these softgels. Within about 20 minutes, I felt a cooling sensation permeating through my abdomen. It also helps with bloating and gas in addition to abdominal cramps. I'm quite strict about my diet but sometimes I react very negatively to ingredients in certain food items that I was unaware of ingesting, and these capsules are really helpful for calming down an upset gut.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I’m loving this product. I take one pill 20mins before each main meal and it helps to have a smoother digestion, also almost all my gastritis episodes are gone. I feel how this pill is “refreshing” the inside of my stomach, because of the peppermint, feels funny but relieving, definitely a must if your stomach is sensitive like mine

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I take these before larger meals. I also took them consistently for 2 weeks when I was having bloating issues. I find they work really well. The only thing is that they cause a bit of "heart burn" sensation for me when the peppermint oil travels up. I keep them with me if I know I am going to eat a meal that may trigger a bloating reaction.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These ingredientes are great for a healthy gut , specially if you are dealing with parasites and have this to help the killing process without much side effects. Sometimes if I don´t swallow it properly it may cause some discomfort in my throat and heartburn. I believe it happens because of the concentrated peppermint. I just didn´t give it 5 stars because I´m using other supplements for the stomach and gut health so I can´t attribute all benefits to this one, also because I haven´t noticed many overall. But if I have to choose for a nice peppermint and oregano combo again, I´d probably get this one again. I really like the brand.