Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It supports the function of the thyroid gland well. It contains everything you need. I have energy, it improved my diet, I lose weight easily and play sports willingly, there is no brain fog and memory problems. The package is good for a month's supply. Excellent quality ingredient and supplement.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The tablets are pretty normal. There's also no strong or weird aftertaste. The package is also quite simple, and I think for its price you can get a good amount of capsules. I've only been taking it for a couple of days, but I think that it does help (in terms of diet, my indigestion hasn't been too bad). Overall, the quality is great.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

have now on third or 4th bottles. this is not only on thyroid, but it gv me comfortable and relaxed feeling , more clear mind and focus, also help to greatly reduce my life long problems of feeling jittery after drinking some coffee, though I often also take zinc l carnosine at the same time.

Posted on May 18, 2022

One of if not the best thyroid supplement I’ve found yet to address thyroid concerns. This is an excellent source of vitamins to supplement where diet cannot. There is no taste with these and so far am noticing an improvement. Excellent quality, packaged securely. Ingredients line up with what I needed for maximum benefits.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

After a long period of stress I lost the balance of the body, especially the thyroid gland. This product and the diet helped me restore my health again. The composition includes all the necessary minerals, ingredients perfect for the balance. Great quality, great benefits. Thank you for your excellent thyroid supplement.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have hashimoto's and an underactive thyroid so have added these vitamins to my daily routine. I cannot say that I have seen a great improvement in my energy levels but my brain fog seems slightly clearer. The tablets are easy to swallow and seem to be of a good quality.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022