Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Vegan Hyabest Hyaluronic Acid, 120 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
BD

Sophia
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is my first time supplementing with Hyaluronic Acid: I am already taking collagen peptides but I have decided to add this product to my stack in the hope of promoting a more youthful appearance, smooth my wrinkles and delay the appearance of new ones, and to boost joints lubrication. I have only started using this product few days ago so it is too early to comment on its efficacy. I take 2 capsules daily but please check with your doctor first before incorporating any supplements in your diet. The capsules are easy to swallow which is very important to me as I already take several vitamins and minerals. I chose Natural Factors Vegan Hyabest Hylauronic Acid because I believe it does not contain any nasty fillers or binders, it is a high quality product and great value for money. I have used other supplements from this brand before and I have never had any issues. I have bought to bottles so far and I am planning to supplement with hyaluronic acid in the long term. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I know hyaluronic acid is good for skin! It is funny because I thought it’s going to be in watery form of pills. But it turns out to be a powder pill ! 😝 Cannot wait for my skin to get better!

de3df406-d9f6-489e-880e-5ac4d80f4ea6
f3f62d51-e018-4f83-9142-40e6da1a5fd8
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Upon researching this branded product, I believe this hyaluronic acid product to be among the best available in quality for purchasing. No conclusive studies show that hyaluronic acid taken orally are beneficial. My personal experience indicates a modest benefit for my knees.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have been wanting to try hyaluronic for joint health but I am careful to introduce new supplements. This had no gastrointestinal symptoms and it’s too soon to evaluate for an effect. Natural factors is a clean company with good prices. I herb has quick shipping.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought it to try at discounted price as my usual Jarrow brand is out of stock. It is also vegan + hyabest tech and only need to take one capsule per day. Easy to swallow and so far so good!

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

A working drug. But it is advisable to drink in combination with chondroitin. Работающий препарат. Но желательно в компексе с хондроитином пить.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Still in progress but hope the result will be great

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The best for your health!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Easy to take, great for vegans and reasonably priced.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021